[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cross Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Cross Game.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cross Game.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
What went so right? Is Touch any better?
>>
>>140547943
It was good. But not that good, to be quite frank with you.
>>
I only ever read the beginning, was it that good?
>>
>>140547998
Which one?

>>140548171
Cross game is wonderful,, the only bad character was that annoying mountain climber with no characterization.
>>
>>140547943
H2 manga > Touch anime = Cross Game anime > H2 anime

I can't speak for the other manga adaptations as I've only read the H2 manga after hearing how poor the anime adaptation was.
>>
>>140547943
I didn't like Touch as much as Cross Game.
>>
>>140548634
That is disappointing, I was looking for something similar to Cross Game with a baseball feel.
>>
File: 1457243465755.png (503 KB, 659x900) Image search: [Google]
1457243465755.png
503 KB, 659x900
>>140548764
Not too mucho of a baseball feel with Touch. If you're looking for that ace pitcher stuff, Ace of Diamond and Major might fit the bill.
>>
>>140548850
I got halfway through Ace of Diamond before bailing out, maybe I should give it another shot. Major seemed pretty lackluster in general. I like baseball anime, maybe I should just sit down and actually watch them instead of giving up when it gets boring.
>>
>>140548904
Brah sounds like Big Windup is your jam.
>>
>>140548634
Kou just seems like a pretty boring character compared to Tatsuya. I guess if you like bland main characters then I could see why.

Though I feel H2 is the best of Adachi's characters.
>>
>childhood crush dies
>better dedicate my whole fucking life to her
shit show
>>
>>140549038
Except he doesn't towards the end, it was the dream she had, and he ended up with her sister anyways, instead of her look a like.
>>
>>140548982
I will have to give that one a shot.
>>
>>140548982
Oofuri games take longer to play out than actual baseball games do. I have no idea why you would recommend Oofuri to someone who who bails when things get boring.

>>140548904
I'd say something like One Outs would be a better fit for ya. There's a near constant sense of intrigue regarding what's going on and how the main character can get himself out of seemingly impossible situations.
>>
>>140548764
Adachi isn't really your guy if you want more of a baseball feel. I actually swear I remember him in one of his early series apologizing for not knowing all the rules with one of his self-insert moments, but when I looked for it I couldn't find it, so maybe I imagined that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.