[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's is /a/ opinion on Kimi ni Todoke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 3.png (1 MB, 1000x715) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1 MB, 1000x715
What's is /a/ opinion on Kimi ni Todoke?
>>
Season 1 had some very heartwarming moments. Side characters were awesome.

But overall was kinda boring and the MISUNDERSTANDINGS were frustrating to watch
>>
first season was fun but too much forced drama
second season was unwatchable.
>>
>>140523881
Loved it but it took too fucking long for them to get together.
>>
>>140523881
Season 1 was great and I marathoned it. The beginning of season 2 made me so mad I dropped it.
>>
>>140523881
Very good, watched it not long ago.
>>
It is amazing, one of my favorite anime. I don't agree with the complaints about misunderstandings, everything seems reasonable. It is so funny, cute and just great.
Season 2 was a little bit worse, I didn't like that evil character and that nothing happened, but season 1 had a great pacing, and never went too far with misunderstandings and evilness. A solid 9/10. And even season 2 is still really good, 8/10, because those small annoying things aren't that big and it's still great.
>>
>>140523881
SPARKLES AND BUBBLES
>>
Sparkles and bubbles.

Also Blazing Bat.
>>
what about mango?
>>
>>140523881
Has some great characters and drama. Only thing that annoyed the crap out of me was Kazuhaya being a little bitch and not confessing at the end of season 1. Such a great opportunity. And then he almost loses her in season 2. Pissed me off to no end.
>>
File: 1460788996294.png (250 KB, 1040x600) Image search: [Google]
1460788996294.png
250 KB, 1040x600
>>140523881
>>
https://youtu.be/z-7wHz7MqPs
>>
it was cute
her two gyaruesque friends were my favorites
>>
Suturaburri timu!
>>
Garbage for beta males.
>>
>>140523881
I've watched the first season, which was kinda cute for shoujo shit due to Sadako's awkwardness, but I've dropped it during the second season when they introduced a love triangle.
>>
>>140527440
Yeah after all that progress in the first season they really didnĀ“t need the love triangle in the second. It just seemed shoehorned in for extra content.
>>
Season 1 is alright: decent character development and character foils, but it is corny/sappy (yet somewhat endearing at times) and lingers too long on the antagonist "arch". Season 2 is so fcking frustrating because conflict is built upon simple misunderstandings and miscommunication, or lack thereof. Furthermore, character development takes a nose dive and actually regresses below what was built during season 1. I wouldn't recommend this series as worthwhile unless there is absolutely nothing else to watch.
>>
>>140523881
>What's is /a/ opinion on Kimi ni Todoke?
One of my top 5
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.