[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cardfight!! Vanguard G Stride Gate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot (2).png (744 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
744 KB, 1366x768
>final boss died in a chair (probably due to his old age)
>near the end his underlings resurrects him as a loli
>a cute loli
>previews for next ep shows him/her getting close to MC, who's a 13 year old junior high school male student

my boner is so confused right now..
>>
Vanguard kinda dead on 4chan OP-kun.
>>
>>140269213
how would you rate Vanguard G? I lost interest in the series after season 2.
>>
>>140270375
Not OP but it kinda great. G starting kinda bad before it move to part 2. Most people already drop it though before Generation OP.

For original season try watching season 3. Link Joker kinda good. S4 is bad.
>>
>>140269213
The fuck? So everything was to become a Loli? Also what about Am will she be getting her match with Shion? They won't have her fight Tohsuka or something stupid like that, right?
>>
I am still waiting for Kourin. Seriously, did they just kill her off or some shit?
>>
>>140269213
Summary states he is a boy.

Also, Gear Chronicle is all about manipulating time so it fit with villain able to make himself younger.
>>
>>140272821
Didn't she get her memories erased in the original series?
>>
>>140272870
The trio got 'em back in Neon Messiah
>>
>>140272821
She lost her memories, and Ratie won the Aichibowl.
>>
>>140269213
>Expecting Cardfight
>Got Realfight instead
>>
>>140272928
Wait did she really get her memories back? I thought she just was a normal idol these days? How did she not win the Aichibowl then?
>>
>>140273427
In the movie, the Idol trio got their memories back somehow, but were still Idol's.

Kourin hasn't shown back up yet, but Aichi is in Washington D.C with the brown loli from season 4.
>>
>>140273806
I don't know, I thought the idols there were just being normal idols, and didn't remember the weird stuff about Cray. I mean if Kourin remembered, the show would have made a bigger deal about it.
>>
I like the op
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_3q_6TJpi0
>>
>>140273864
It wasn't really a major plot point of the movie.

It was just a
>hey we got our memories back
>awesome
>also shit's about to get fucked. Go save the day again
>ok
>>
>>140270375
basically
s1,s3 good
s4 some parts were ok
s2 shit

for vanguard g
s1 kinda good
s2 meh

this season good impression so far
>>
>>140270294
I don't know why though

>MC actually trains and loses a decent amount of matched to get stronger
>card game not broken
>idol waifu's
>Yaoi and Yuri scenes

whats not to like
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.