[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, fellow [ANONYMOUS USERS]. I am of the opinion that we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
Hello, fellow [ANONYMOUS USERS].
I am of the opinion that we should cooperate to establish a [THREAD] for the sake of [MASCOT CHARACTERS].

Let us not forget to speak of why we both appreciate and trust in [MASCOT CHARACTERS].

}Thursday, November 2nd, 2023.
}Failing to speak of [MASCOT CHARACTERS].
}Failing to cease bodily functions of your own volition.
>>
hi?
>>
>>140221998
Hello, fellow [ANONYMOUS USER].

I also appreciate and trust in [MASCOT CHARACTERS] as one would expect of another [HUMAN].

T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶.̶
-REDACTED-

This is a picture of a [MASCOT CHARACTER] and my dog.
>>
>>140222207
cute, I want more pictures you fellow human
>>

I also appreciate and trust in [MASCOT CHARACTERS] as one would expect of another [HUMAN].

Remember, [CHILDREN] [HUMANS] should be exposed to [MASCOT CHARACTERS] regularly to have appreciation and trust instilled in them.

I send my [CHILDREN] [HUMANS] to [MASCOT CHARACTER] related events regularly.
>>
Lame posting schtick
>>
>>140222295
Hello, fellow [ANONYMOUS USER].

It is advised to not exclusively appreciate and trust in a single [MASCOT CHARACTER].

As [HUMANS] we should appreciate and trust in all [MASCOT CHARACTERS].
>>
Nishiko-kun is my husband.
>>

REMINDER:
It is both physiologically normal as well as encouraged to feel; [ROMANTIC]/[SEXUAL] attraction to [MASCOT CHARACTERS].
>>
>>140222960
REMINDER:
It is both physiologically normal as well as encouraged to feel; [ROMANTIC]/[SEXUAL] attraction to [MASCOT CHARACTERS].
>>
>>140223147
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.