[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, Yawara is a really cute girl. Pay attention to her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Hey guys, Yawara is a really cute girl. Pay attention to her.
>>
I tried watching this and was disappoint. It's essentially just a shounen that happens to have a girl MC.
>>
>>140201786
What, in that it's about high schoolers playing sports?
>>
>>140201895
I was hoping for something more character focused and shoujoish, along with the sport aspect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEj_SOwC74c
>>
>>140202344
>shoujoish

What in the hell would you expect that from a Big Comic Spirits manga?
>>
>>140202344
>curly blonde girl with old style figure
>french substitle
For some reason, this feels natural.
>>
>>140201786
But she's the PERFECT girl.
>>
>>140201574
Nice try Yawara.
>>
>>140202344
>Ace wo nerae
I just started watching this show, and it's pretty good.
The coach is a fucking badass, man, he's so cool.
>>
>>140201574

I would let her judo grapple me any day of the year.
>>
>>140202344
It's a seinen manga, anon.
>>
>>140207218
And that's exactly why it's aesthetically disappointing. Otaku directed target demo manga readers tend to have no better taste than anyone else.
>>
File: 3485860.jpg?727.jpg (96 KB, 726x409) Image search: [Google]
3485860.jpg?727.jpg
96 KB, 726x409
>>140207053
Here, you can self-insert into this pic.
>>
>>140207503
Honestly, I like the aesthetic of Yawara. The look of shoujo sports manga and anime is fine and all, but I can appreciate something that is more "down-to-earth" like Yawara too.

If I recall correctly, Yawara got to be pretty popular with non-otaku too.
>>
whats it like having rough sex with Yawara?
>>
>>140208760
Don't do that. Yawara is only for long walks on the beach, and hand-holding.
>>
>>140207503
>Otaku directed target demo manga readers tend to have no better taste than anyone else.
What does this even mean?
>>
>>140201574
>Pay attention to her.
I could, if Saizen would hurry the fuck up with the BDs
>>
>>140201574
You know how they localized her name here?
Ginger.
>>
>>140209651
Seinen is typically garbage and no more mature than anything else.
>>
>>140210817
Okay, but

>>140207503
>Otaku directed target demo manga readers

What
>>
>>140210817
Then I'm not sure why you'd be disappointed, and that also does nothing to clear up why you'd expect a shoujo-ish feel from a seinen.
>>
>>140211045
I think he's generalizing seinen as otaku-directed, though I have no idea why he'd bother mentioning that here, or why he'd phrase it like that instad of just saying "otaku" if that was the point he wanted to get across for either reason. Basically, I think he's just stirring shit up.
>>
MIRACU GRIL
>>
>>140201574
I rather enjoyed Yawara when I was watching it, I never did get to the end of what Live-Evil had available. Did they ever finish subbing it?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.