[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The games were so much better than this steaming pile of crap,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Where did it go wrong?.png (413 KB, 624x836) Image search: [Google]
Where did it go wrong?.png
413 KB, 624x836
The games were so much better than this steaming pile of crap, why did they decide to just give it to a crappy studio when they know the franchise is doing well and has a cult following?
>>
File: 1460041270632.png (636 KB, 780x960) Image search: [Google]
1460041270632.png
636 KB, 780x960
>>140198389
First for Ema a best
>>
>>140198389
Episode two was alright.
>>
>>140198389
I liked the second episode, but the first one was shit
>>
Phoenix Wright is not something that needs particularly fluid animation. It's mostly people standing around in a court room.

That being said, you'd think they would knock it out of the ballpark with the designs and art direction. You can get away with a lot of still frames with this series.

But they didn't. The designs are fucking bad, and everything looks cheap regardless.
>>
Because that cult following was just going to steal the anime anyways.
>>
>>140199959
Mostly it's fact they're not using the god tier soundtrack.
>>
>>140199959
Maya looks alright at least, it's a start.
>>
>>140198389
>>140199959

Hahaha, since you guys are completely irrelevant to the anime industry. All you can guys can do is cry about it.
>>
>>140199874
It's an upwards trend.
>>
>>140198389
>why did they decide to just give it to a crappy studio when they know the franchise is doing well and has a cult following?

$$$$$$$
>>
>>140199594
Grumpy Ema is hotter
>>
>>140198389
Like Capcom gives a fuck about its fans and IPs.
>>
>>140203312
b-but DMC5 might be happening
Capcom pls
>>
>>140200099
They're using the court music.

But it sounds like they're still rendering it with a GBA soundchip.
>>
It's a cheap commercial for the new AA game. Deal with it.
>>
>>140198389
Cult following don't make cashflow, anon.
>>
>>140199874
man I forgot how cute the assistant girl from the Steel Samurai case was
>>
>>140207288
The games themselves are profitable enough, otherwise there wouldn't be 6 main games and 4 spinoffs.
>>
Space Bros was A-1, also long-running, and looked great.

Capcom clearly gives no fucks.
>>
>>140198389
Man, I love the ace attorney series, but i was expecting nothing but crapcom delivering trash. They do not give a shit. It's like they don't want people to buy their shit.
>>
>>140207426
Well, cute assistants are something of a series staple.
>>
>>140198389
>but _____ is popular, it's obviously going to get a high-quality anime!
I'd hoped you /v/ retards would have at least learned your lesson after DBS.
>>
>>140204781
But wasn't the actual "Cheap commercial for the new AA game" the AA6 prologue? You know, the one that actually looks good?
>>
>>140198389
>has a cult following
Hence why they dont try
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIGHgrDOZiI

Compare this to the A-1 animation.
>>
>>140198389
agree
Maybe thats because they took a detective mystery game and turned it in into an anime?
It's not different from watching a gameplay with few nice animations.

In game you really had the feeling that you were solving the case and was holding a trial, you was actually doing something, you can't just translate it into anime.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.