[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>world is full of monsters and supernatural beings >Humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: The worst monster of all.png (820 KB, 1114x1600) Image search: [Google]
The worst monster of all.png
820 KB, 1114x1600
>world is full of monsters and supernatural beings
>Humans are revealed to be the most dangerous/corrupt

How does /a/ feel about this? Personally, I like it.
>>
>>140188433
The trope itself? Or its execution in whatever that image is from?
>>
>>140188433
Humans are pretty much assholes.
Monsters and other beings just mind their own business and humans come along and fuck up everything.
>>
>>140188433
weird mango, not quite following it, theres a lot of monsters but I guess normal humans are rare?
>>
>>140188433
>dangerous
That's not implied
They're just implied to be rare in whereever the story is being held
>>
I don't know about supernatural beings but this world definitely has monsters and most humans slaughter them with extreme prejudice, even if they're overall good for the world (like spiders, which eat legitimate pests that fuck with everything)
>>
>>140188433
Isn't this the moral to Gurren Lagann?
>>
File: hINj1xf.png (182 KB, 756x3034) Image search: [Google]
hINj1xf.png
182 KB, 756x3034
>>140188916
It's the moral of everyday life. Humans are very scary.
>>
File: 1453681286097.jpg (26 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1453681286097.jpg
26 KB, 318x318
Humans are blessed with short life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gift_of_Men
>>
>>140188433
It's strokes my humanity ego for sure

I hate it when power levels get out of control and humans become inconsequential fodder that need to be protected
>>
>>140189136
The weak will always need protection
>>
>>140189043
>In essence, we'd be Space Orcs
Where are our Space Elves?

Also, any anime based on this idea that Humans actually do happen to be the big scary monster?
Preferably not just because "we out number everyone else!"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.