[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we guess the anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1391623547987.jpg (45 KB, 493x358) Image search: [Google]
1391623547987.jpg
45 KB, 493x358
1. True battle comes after losing
2. Girl needs to pee, she dies, and her brother dies too (OVA)
3. Childhood friend wins, but she dies
4. Anime original characters ruined the show
5. A boy fell in love with a girl and is unable to confess (it's not what you're thinking of)
>>
People don't die when they are kiled
>>
Boy and girl fall in love because of pee
>>
Finds a way.
>>
worst girl somehow manages to get the dick - at least they're blood related.
>>
oppai
>>
>>140162615
2. Corpse Party?
>>
>>140165960
How did you know?
>>
Apples, outer space, and idols.
>>
>>140162615
5. Jitsu wa Watashi wa?
>>140164667
Prison School
>>
>>140166070
Yes for Prison School but no for Jitsu Wa.
>>
>>140164996
Oreimo?
>>
SoL in another world that is so shieet
>>
>>140163772
Bleach?
>>
The show's singer is retiring.
>>
>>140165995
Because I'll never forgive that plot line for ruining the immersion of the game. Especially in BoS.

1. Man child and shota find girl in a suit case.
2. Town ignores beta male and creepy girl
3. Furry on human sex scene that isn't played for laughs
>>
In the finale, girl's uniform burns up in the atmosphere.
>>
A guy with a bunch of magic weapons travels the world in a cool car, tries to not get himself killed by robotic assassins.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.