[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any chance she'll wake up and smell the Femto and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Is there any chance she'll wake up and smell the Femto and stop being a disillusioned cuck? When she met with Schierke in Vrittannis we had a few comrade flags. I hope she realizes best boy Irvine is the superior choice.

It's actually pretty strange the Sonia of all people is enraptured with Griffith's factious princely aura. Since she has that ESP shit going for her, she should be able to gain insight on Griffith from the apostle's subconscious minds. The events of eclipse are common knowledge to the apostles, and now that they're intermingling with humans I find it strange that not a single of Griffith's human followers have wised up yet, since they're all pretty sharp in their own right. I know there's a lot of indoctrination and stuff but I really think Griffith's faction needs some infighting to advance the plot.
>>
>>140097154
>factious
fictitious*
>>
>>140097154
I want to fuck Sonia
>>
>>140097154
I forgot she was in Berserk

It's been like 6 years since she's been in a chapter
>>
Show knows. She likes the apostles.
>>
File: berserk_c337_006.jpg (221 KB, 844x1200) Image search: [Google]
berserk_c337_006.jpg
221 KB, 844x1200
>>140097436
She was featured pretty heavily back in the Griffith slap chapters.
>>
File: 45345345.png (89 KB, 388x333) Image search: [Google]
45345345.png
89 KB, 388x333
>>140097488
People are okay with the apostles only because they don't know how they became apostles, and they don't have the nerve to ask.

They just think "Oh wow these are demons, they were probably always demons. Don't discriminate! Racism bad!"
>>
File: berserk_v34a_055.jpg (723 KB, 1763x1300) Image search: [Google]
berserk_v34a_055.jpg
723 KB, 1763x1300
>>140097345
I want to cling to Irvine.
>>
>>140097154
She may be psychic, but I highly doubt she has what it takes to gain any substantial insight into the god hand and the nature of the apostles as it could potentially heavily conflict with the ambitions of a physical god. "To challenge him is akin to a character in a story challenging it's writer" I think is how Skull Knight described it. The only one that isn't affected by his influence is someone who shouldn't logically still exist, three guesses on who that is and the first two don't count.
>>140097575
It's really a shame she's so damn obsessed with Griffith, her interactions with Mule are the only genuinely funny moments in the series. They're almost like the main characters of a romance LN or something; tsukkomi prettyboy mc falls in love with the quirky, autistic genki girl. I could swear there's a million of those.
>>
File: berserk_v34a_053.jpg (327 KB, 878x1300) Image search: [Google]
berserk_v34a_053.jpg
327 KB, 878x1300
>>140098593
>has what it takes to gain any substantial insight into the god hand and the nature of the apostles

But we've seen Schierke and even Puck literally witness the eclipse secondhand just based on Guts' emotions along. Shouldn't Sonia be able to at least gain some kind of understanding of that event by looking into the minds of mob apostles and accumulating information to form a complete picture? Maybe not challenging Griffith per se but learning that the world isn't as bright and shiny as it seems on the surface.

Maybe Griffith has an effect to destroy humanities curiosity en masse or something.

>Mule
>Romantic interest
Nigga, Mule = Isidro and Sonia = Schierke. Irvine would be like Serpico and Griffith is Guts. Although I do ship Irvine/Sonia.
>>
>>140097575
>>140098965

I can't wait until she gets triggered and sees the Eclipse
>Princely love interest husbando
>Losing end of a love triangle with a princess
>Watch him rape his best friend's girlfriend in front of him
>"lol he's all yours princess"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.