[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ace Attorney: Attorney at Law
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Is this shit for real? I know anime portrays Jap police as incompetent buffoons, but this is ridiculous. I don't think I can watch this much stupid on a show trying to be semi serious.
>>
>>140093248
That's taken straight from the games, though.

Which you should be playing instead of watching this shitfest.

Or don't, just drop it.

At least watch the live action movie or even the fucking tarazuka musical.
>>
the law system in this series is seriously flawed and heavily biased towards a guilty verdict
>>
>>140093248
All those are just attempts to make Phoenix's winning tastes sweeter.
>>
>>140093935

>the law system in "JAPAN" is seriously flawed and heavily biased towards a guilty verdict
>>
>>140094982
That might be true but I doubt it's anywhere as bad as the law system in ace attorney
>>
>>140096154
Its a parody that closely resembles just that.

I remember reading an interview where the director talks about just how much attorneys get screwed and that many of them go through their entire careers without winning a case
>>
I want to see Phoenix Wright battle against The Queen.... She uses Objection! very well in the courtroom scenes in her episodes. It always made sense and was significant when she objected.
>>
File: Objection.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Objection.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
>>140093935
>the law system in this series is seriously flawed and heavily biased towards a guilty verdict

In Japan, both the the defendant and plaintiff can be guilty but to different degrees. It's unlike the USA system where winner takes all. In Japan, the plaintiff can do things in which brings on the misfortune, so that is why the sentences are not quite like those in the USA.
>>
>>140093248
>putting someone under house arrest for being a witness
>>
>>140093248
Ace attorney's justice system is hilariously flawed, I don't even know how half the people there aren't in jail. It's a literal miracle that Phoenix wins any cases.
>>
>>140099101
It's obviously an explanation as to why Japanifornia has the largest prison population per capita in the world.
>>
>>140093248
>portrays Jap police as incompetent buffoons
Jap police ARE incompetent buffoons
>>
>>140093248
>Name written in the victim's blood
I would say that's probable cause
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.