[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never read the buddy cop adventures of Constable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>you'll never read the buddy cop adventures of Constable Kisuke and Detective Tessai

why live

bleach thread
>>
>you will never see Tessai cast Hado #99 and obliterate Haschwalth
>>
If Tessai doesn't make an impactful appearance in this arc then I'm going to reee harder than any robot has ever reeed in their life.
>>
>>140086536
Why is the thread name spoilered? Are you trying to imitate 'le epik Kubo xD' ?
>>
>>140086657
>implying kido works on Almighty

It didn't even work with Aizen, and that was a long time ago.
>>
>>140086983
>It didn't even work with Aizen
Anon Aizen is in that chair because of kido.
>>
>>140087011

This.
>>
>>140086888
yes
>>
>>140087011

>yfw that chair was a part of Aizen's keikaku

Exactly as planned
>>
File: 006.png (164 KB, 904x1300) Image search: [Google]
006.png
164 KB, 904x1300
>>140087011
aizen is in that chair because of Science
>>
>>140089488
His Reiatsu is confined to the chair because of science, that is true. I'm pretty sure what that anon was saying was the reason he was captured to begin with was because of Kisuke's binding spell which activated after Ichigo used Mugetsu.
>>
>>140089488
But anon, in bleach SCIENCE is kidou
>>
>kenpachi has unleashed his inner loli

Where is Aizen and his bitchin' chair?
>>
File: 2658265928659.png (163 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
2658265928659.png
163 KB, 480x480
>Thor is going to go full-full power and push Zaraki's shit in
>Zaraki will say one word and go into his bankai's second mode
>"Yachiru"
>this will be the last panel

Zaraki will win next week, folks.
>>
Anyone have the latest bleach chapter reactions?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.