[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay guys, I need some help here. How can Golden Freeza (GF)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: goku blue.jpg (11 KB, 276x166) Image search: [Google]
goku blue.jpg
11 KB, 276x166
Okay guys, I need some help here.

How can Golden Freeza (GF) be able to keep up with Super Sayian God Blue Goku? The reason I ask this is because Goku's red god form could keep up with Beerus (Strongest person in the galaxy and had to use 100% to fight red goku.) Shouldn't Goku's blue (because it is super sayian 1 plus god form) destroy GF no matter if golden or not. Does this also mean GF could beat Beerus if GF could sustain the new form?

Just generally confused because third form frieza got beaten by ssj1. so how could GF not get destroyed by Blue SSG?
>>
>>140076098
Beerus was nowhere near his 100%. That was a lie.
>>
>>140076098
red goku is more powerful
also it has regeneration
>>
>>140076190
> nowhere near

Wasn't it 70%?
>>
>>140076242
That is nowhere near.
>>
>>140076098
>(Strongest person in the galaxy and had to use 100% to fight red goku.)

Beerus was lying about using all his power.
Toriyama says even post hyperbolic time chamber training SSB Goku isn't more powerful than Beerus or Whiss and it'll stay like that for a while.
>>
Same reason John Cena beats whoever it is that he fights
>>
>>140076198
ohhhhh that makes sense. Just wish they wouldn't call blue form a god if it can't keep up with the red form.
Unless red is the goal transformation and blue is a step under.
>>
>>140076311
Blue is stronger than red.
Why Blue doesn't have regeneration is something Toriyama probably forgot or it was something Toei made up to pad out the fight.
>>
>>140076264
okay thank you. I must have missed some things in the subbed versions.
>>
>>140076366
yeah he is known to forget things easily.
>>
>>140076098
Super has pretty much thrown power levels and other established things out of the window. Krillin, weakened Gohan, and Piccolo should have EASILY been able to take out Frieza's men with in a few seconds, Piccolo is dumber than Vegeta, if Frieza only had to train for a couple of months to be much stronger than his father brother and equal to SSB Goku then why didn't he do that after the Namek fight when he was on his way to earth.
>>
>>140076436
>why didn't he do that after the Namek fight when he was on his way to earth.

He thought he was strong enough to take out Goku with the help of his father if needed.
>>
>>140076436
clearly shit has been thrown out the window. Just find it silly that 5 versions of sayain forms can't be one upped form of freiza's third form.
>>
>>140076625
can* not can't
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.