[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: baku-on.jpg (166 KB, 952x500) Image search: [Google]
baku-on.jpg
166 KB, 952x500
Is this accurate, /a/?
>>
>>140069436
Yes
>>
There's a literal Azusa clone in the manga.
>>
>>140069436
It's missing Ui.
>>
>>140069436
Someone explain to me why Azusa is the Stig and why Mio is Richard Hammond.
>>
>>140069822
Because mio is small and helpless?
Also azusa was the keion who actually had talent
>>
>>140069995
Everyone but Ritsu and Yui knew how to play their instruments well at the start of K-On, Azusa was the no-fun-allowed loli type character.
>>
>>140069822
Mio: Awkward hottie set in her ways, who slowly becomes part of the group
Asuza: Most skilled at club activity
Ritsu: Tomboy of the group
Yui: Lovable airhead
Mugi: Sweet rich girl who just wants to experience life
>>
>>140071645
Azusa wasn't the most skilled. That was Mio.
>>
>>140071669
>Mio wanted to join the book club and had to be coerced into the light music club by Ritsu
>pretty much didn't even care about playing or not
>claim she was the most skilled
yeah.. no.
>>
>>140072223
>Main song writer of the group
>Most knowledgeable in music theory
>Knows how to play bass and guitar

yeah.. yeah
>>
>>140069436
>Azusa as the Stig
No, just no. The rest is pretty accurate though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.