[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guilty Crown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: guiltycrown.jpg (70 KB, 426x550) Image search: [Google]
guiltycrown.jpg
70 KB, 426x550
Thoughts on this? Is it worth watching?
>>
It's shit and was only worth watching when it was airing to shitpost aboit it with the rest of /a/

It's still a good example of epically wrong can a soulless corporate cashgrab can
>>
File: vtl606.jpg (196 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vtl606.jpg
196 KB, 1280x720
How much consistency do you require from a show to enjoy? The shit that happens makes absolutely no attempt to build a story. It's just explosions, katana vs mecha and save the world every episode.
>>
The threads for it were more fun than watching it
Dazzling diamonds was best girl
>>
File: 1328236062538.jpg (14 KB, 300x372) Image search: [Google]
1328236062538.jpg
14 KB, 300x372
Shoe...
>>
i loved the first 1/2 of it. then the writers didnt give a shit anymore
>>
I liked the ost.
>>
>>140054719
Inori a shit
>>
The most intelligent anime I have ever seen and I have seen 5 anime.
>>
No, no. The only reason to watch this is to make fun of how bad this is.
>>
>>140055319
So is it mediocre or complete shit?
>>
>>140054719

Nein mein shurer.
>>
>GUILTY CROWN: DROPPED ALL WEEK, EVERY WEEK

>Ep1 - ordinary teenager meets mysterious girl who DROPPED
>Ep2 - Engrish in OP DROPPED
>Ep3 - back to school DROPPED
>Ep4 - surface tension how does it work DROPPED
>Ep5 - NTR everywhere DROPPED
>Ep6 - fusing Personas without visiting Velvet Room DROPPED
>Ep7 - calling your mom by her first name DROPPED
>Ep8 - Inori is my DROPPED
>Ep9 - actually decent episode DROPPED
>Ep10 - Inori smiles DROPPED
>Ep11 - what the fuck is this MacrosOH MY FUCKING GOD EVERYONE'S DYING FUCK FUCKING FUCK DAN NOOOO
>Ep12 - 7 year olds jumping 10 foot gaps DROPPED
>Ep13 - back to school AGAIN DROPPED
>Ep14 - Shoe acting alpha DROPPED
>Ep15 - rabbit dies FUCKING DROPPED FUCKING SODA FUCK
>Ep16 - Hitler and Franks DROPPED
>Ep17 - WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON EVERYBODY IS DYING I FUCKING HATE EVERY CHARACTER IN THIS SHOW DROPPED
>Ep18 - GAI2 KILLED SYCTHE CHAN INORI TURNING TO A LOYAL FUCKING KERRIGAN DROPPED
>Ep19 - I am the bone of my void SEGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DROPPED
>Ep20 - Choosing your friends wisely is hereditary DROPPED
>Ep21 - Jesus on a segway what the fuck DROPPED
>Ep22 - Baby robots, Forever Alone Cripple End, and Arisa still alive DROPPED forever
>>
>>140056198
>Ep12 - 7 year olds jumping 10 foot gaps DROPPED

For me, that's the most emblematic bit of the whole show. It sums up, in just a few seconds, how little of a shit the show creators gave.
>>
File: 1337296190101.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1337296190101.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>140056198
>Ep15 - rabbit dies FUCKING DROPPED FUCKING SODA FUCK
>>
>>140054719
I guess if you want some good animation and music. Just try not to make sense of the bad story.
>>
>>140055593
This, 1st half was good then it went full Hitler
>>
>>140056156
I give it a 6/10 tops. The visuals and animation are cool, the premise is really interesting. However the 2nd half completely changes everything it built in order to attempt a sort of edgy twist, of course it achieves it in muh darkness when it comes to events and the MC, but feels SO out of place in comparison with the first half that it just kills any interest left from the viewer. The ending is a fair one, its not good, but it suits the series.
>>
Who was best girl and why was it cat?
>>
>>140058073
cripple had the best design. Honestly all the CG girls were pretty nice.
>>
It's peeny
>>
This thread made me look at the OST. Why the hell does he name his OST so weirdly?
>>
>>140058073
>cat booty
>best
kek
real best girl died in the worst way

>>140054719
watch it for the visuals and OST, the only bad thing about it is story/plot. Don't even use subs, look at the pretty pictures.
>>
>>140058305
>Liking the slut who fucked the general guy
>>
>>140057458
>then it went full Hitler
nigger if it stayed full hitler it would've been a masterpiece, but then they made him a cuck, turned his dead mentor into an antagonist, threw in random shit about his sister and had him die cripple and alone
>>
File: best_girl.png (192 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
best_girl.png
192 KB, 500x415
>>140058356
Hare, Hare was best girl you faget
>>
>>140058451
>was
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.