[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about Prunus Girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
How do you feel about Prunus Girl?
>>
Needs an anime.

Only problem I had with it, is that Aikawa and Maki are both mary sues.
>>
>>140054438
I'll prunus YOUR girl.
>>
>>140054438
Aikawa is a goddess.

T'was truly a fun ride.
More people should read this manga and this should be an anime.
>>
>fuck this premise let's focus on lesbians instead
>>
>>140054438
Loved the start and cutest ending ever
But it kinda lost steam in the middle, wish they had focus more on Maki and Aikawa instead of the lesbian arc
>>
>>140054438
Only good doujin was ntr
>>
The boy who was so cute he turned someone gay.
>>
Has the author done anything after that? I love his artsyle
>>
>>140054604
It ain't gay if it's Aikawa, bro
>like rabbits
>>
The guy made a cuter trap
>>
I wish someone loved me that much.
>>
File: Prunus_Girl_c32_17.png (362 KB, 1110x1600) Image search: [Google]
Prunus_Girl_c32_17.png
362 KB, 1110x1600
>>140054575
The lesbian arc was so strange, it made the series get really dramatic all of a sudden. It made people dislike those characters too, although they became decent supporting characters after that arc was finally over and the series found its proper tone again.

The teachers were a better lesbian couple than those two, anyway.

There sure were a lot of lesbians in this series about two guys falling in love with each other.
>>
>>140055385
The lesbian arc was supposed to make a point about love having no gender barriers, but it came so out of nowhere was so hamfisted that it just fell flat on its face.
>>
>>140054438
good light hearted start, heavy hamfisted end half. 6/10
>>
exhentai.org/g/540917/f66ca19603/
>>
File: 1456987358169.jpg (134 KB, 500x880) Image search: [Google]
1456987358169.jpg
134 KB, 500x880
>>140056408
This is not what I wanted

this is wrong
>>
It's the cutest shit ever. It's the only raw manga I own.
>>
>>140054438
Mediocre
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.