[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what jutsu is best and why is it this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 5345345234.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
5345345234.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
what jutsu is best and why is it this?
>>
Groping purposes.
>>
>>140049561
the one where sasuke basically turns into a purple demigod
>>
>not sexy jutsu
>>
File: P232.jpg (50 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
P232.jpg
50 KB, 1366x768
>>140049561
600,000,000,000 paper bomb jutsu or gtfo.
>>
With Shadow Clone Jutsu and Transformation Jutsu, you could fuck whoever you want, whether that be your waifu or a celebrity or whoever you idolize. They are definetly the best.
>>
>>140050256
I don't know. It'd feel like fucking myself.
>>
>>140050256
>not transforming to whoever you idolize's significant other and fucking the actual person
>>
File: OirokeB.jpg (57 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
OirokeB.jpg
57 KB, 800x450
>>140050256
Didn't they say that you receive all the experience your clones get? I remember it being crucial to some training arc or something. So you'd literally feel yourself getting fucked by yourself.

Either way, bets jutsu is this
>>
Harem no Jutsu.
Have an orgy.
Release every clone one by one after to re-experience it from its point of view.
???
Profit.
>>
>>140050256
The real question is, would you fuck yourself as a chick?
>>
gun jutsu
>>
>the first few answers are autistic teenager tier at best
>the rest are hyper-virgin degenerate scum

Holy shit, is this what anime does to people?
>>
>>140050922
>well just make yourself and all of your clones the little girl if you don't want to know what getting all of your holes stuffed feels like
>>
>>140051087
Shadow Clone and Transformation jutsu are the best though.

You can leave a clone of yourself to watch anime on your backlog while you do other shit. You could study every subject simultaneously. You could shitpost on every board and every thread. You could become the smartest, most talented person in the world.

selfcest orgies with the hottest models and celebrities in the world are just the icing on the cake- if you're allowed to use the transformation jutsu too.

but if you had to have just one(which is more like what I think the OP wanted) I'd go with shadow clone jutsu and just send a bunch of clones to go talk to girls until they got good at it.
>>
Jew jutsu
>>
>>140049561
Fuck off Narutards.
>>
>>140051364
This desu
It's even the main plot twist of Akumetsu because it's so damn OP
>>
>>140050971
Hell yeah. If women use sexy jutsu do they become bishonen?
>>
Renkinjutsu.
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
File: kakashizabuza.jpg (338 KB, 1004x762) Image search: [Google]
kakashizabuza.jpg
338 KB, 1004x762
Personally I think the best jutsu is Haku's.

Ability to basically become water and travel at the speed of sound.

>It wasn't that he was reflecting himself between the mirrors at all. They were just safe spots for him because water elements > fire.
>yfw every jutsu in Naruto is a deception of the way you think it really works. Just like Chidori isn't actually a blade, but refers to the blinding speed of the jab following the motion of a swinging blade.
>magic is the art of deception.
>ninjas are masters of deception.
>ninja are Japanese warlocks.

YFW
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.