[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: db_lunch_by_el_maky_z-d5ntm2u.jpg (358 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
db_lunch_by_el_maky_z-d5ntm2u.jpg
358 KB, 1600x2000
Why has been vanished from existence? some bipolar issues but fuckable
>>
she died man
>>
Who? I am not kidding, I don't remember much about Lunch.
>>
>>140037503
She share VA with Arare and Balalaika.
>>
>>140036749
She's been my waifu since I was like 6 years old. But I only and still only like the blonde one. Blue Lunch a shit.
>>
Toriyama forgot about her.
That's really the reason.
>>
This >>140039179
And after it finally came to his attention humans were irrelevant. A shame because I really like her gimmick and it would be fun see her interact with the characters that came later.
>>
not sure who's worse about that Kubo or Toriyama about making so many charas they forget about them.
>>
File: CRDW_SFWoAAGTtq.png (279 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
CRDW_SFWoAAGTtq.png
279 KB, 600x416
>>140036749

Yamcha the DB character cucked by VEGETA

clearly Tien is cucked by Android 17
>>
The manga she was in ended over 20 years ago
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 350x350
>>140036749
>Tien chose to forever play second fiddle to Goku instead of banging and wifing her
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.