[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never dream with a succubus disguised as your 2D waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: waivu.jpg (63 KB, 687x395) Image search: [Google]
waivu.jpg
63 KB, 687x395
You will never dream with a succubus disguised as your 2D waifu
>>
>>140029450
Can you request they come as themselves?
>>
>>140029450
this was literally the only really good episode.
>>
File: 1458298431779.jpg (367 KB, 752x1031) Image search: [Google]
1458298431779.jpg
367 KB, 752x1031
which one anon?
>>
File: 81gEfx2sHTL.jpg (172 KB, 769x1089) Image search: [Google]
81gEfx2sHTL.jpg
172 KB, 769x1089
>>140030282
The low point of the show is when they introduce that normie adventurer, for the sole purpose that the neet MC can shit on him.

In fact as soon as people actually start kissing his ass, the show is pretty crap.
I didn't come here for the author's wish fulfillment bullshit. I came here to laugh at all their misfortune.

That's why Yuushu ga Shinda is so much better. (Also no retarded RPG elements, just straight fantasy.)
>>
File: 1334445570787.jpg (24 KB, 319x311) Image search: [Google]
1334445570787.jpg
24 KB, 319x311
‘I’m listening,’ Geralt broke the silence without thinking for a moment about waiting ten
heartbeats.
‘It’s,’ Peyrac-Peyran lowered his voice and looked around fearfully, ‘the succubus… The
spirit that haunts the night. The Duchess and ladies have asked you to destroy. May I ask how
much you have been promised to kill the monster?’
‘I’m sorry, gentlemen, but it is a professional secret.’
‘We understand, we understand,’ said the knight with the cross of lilies. ‘It is clear that
we are dealing with an honourable man. Verily, I fear that such a man will find insult with
our proposal, but I must give it. Renounce this contract, Sir Witcher. Please leave the
succubus alone. We will not say anything to the Duchess and the ladies. And on my honour,
we men of Toussaint, will exceed the amount of the ladies. You would be amazed by our
generosity.’
‘Your proposal,’ said the witcher in a cold voice, ‘is in fact not too far from an insult.’
‘Mister Geralt,’ Palmerin de Launfal’s face was hard and serious. ‘I’ll tell you what we
dare to propose. Ergo, there is a rumour about you. Saying that you only kill those monsters
that are a threat. A real threat. Not from imagination, or from ignorance or prejudice. Let me
tell you that the succubus does not threaten or harm anyone. Oh, she visits sleeping men…
from time to time… And mortifies a little…’
‘But only to adults,’ Peyrac-Peyran quickly added.
‘The ladies of Toussaint,’ Geralt said looking around, ‘would not be very happy if they
knew of this conversation. Nor would the Duchess.’
‘We fully agree with you,’ murmured Palmerin de Launfal. ‘We recommend the utmost
discretion. There is no need to irritate the bigoted guardian of decency.’
‘Open an account for me with one of the local dwarven banks,’ Geralt said slowly and
quietly. ‘And amaze me with your generosity. But be advised that it is not easy to amaze me.’
‘We are still going to try,’ Peyrac-Peyran said confidently.
>>
>>140030587
I'm not sure if it's "better" or not, but YGS is pretty bad on it's own.
>>
>>140030587
You DO know that Konosuba is a parody of the generic Isekai/Tensei genre, and that guy that Kazuma shit on was the typical generic Isekai/Tensei MC, right? Plus, how could it be wish fulfillment when the author is female? I bet you get mad when Rance shits on generic RPG character cliches and the MC of Maou no Hajimekata NTRing the generic MC-type character too.
>>
>>140031021
I don't think the problem is the same as most isekai shit has, but honestly it's pretty bland for a different set of clichéd reasons.

That said, props to the MC for not being a faggot. This is written by a woman, supposedly?
>>
>>140030178
this desu
>>
>>140031021
>implying women can't write wish fulfillment bullshit for men.

If anything they might be better at it because they know how to play us.
>>
>>140029450
i like the main character a lot i tought he would be a regular harem beta mc, but he actually gets shit done and has legit misfortune. instead of the typical running away to not get laid that other main characters have

i love the world in this anime , almost makes me want to die so i could go there,
>>
>>140030398
Darkness. Hands down.

Aqua is a close 2nd though

Noone cares about the weird name demon
>>
File: img434.png (852 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
img434.png
852 KB, 1024x768
>>140031090
>>140031021
When it comes to anime and related media like Light Novels and VNs women write better male characters
>>
>>140030398
Darkness. That scene in the bathroom has got to be one of the most erotic things in anime ever.
>>
how come mouse principal can't outsmart all for one?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.