[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gintama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 009.png (184 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
009.png
184 KB, 959x1400
NO, NOT THE BALDY
>>
>>140028084
>the master who i killed to protect my comrades is actually still alive and it turns out HE'S ACTUALLY AN EVIL BASTARD OMG!
This series really has jumped the shark.
>>
>>140028301
But his master is dead, this is another guy completly, just look at the color of their eyes shouyo got grey eyes while Utsuho's are red.
>>
File: light-weight.png (2 MB, 1920x1081) Image search: [Google]
light-weight.png
2 MB, 1920x1081
>>140028301

Yeah, Gintama should have stuck to gags. This arc has lasted much longer than it should have and doesn't even have best girl Tsukuyo.
>>
>>140028364
Is this a fact or your own headcanon?
>>
>>140028398
I'm mad that they didn't animate the love potion arc.
>>
>>140028491
How about you look it out yourself?
Also who the hell would have a headcanon about gintama anyway?
>>
>>140028500
But they will, albeit you gotta wait untill August.
>>
File: nobu.png (92 KB, 751x755) Image search: [Google]
nobu.png
92 KB, 751x755
UTSUROOOOOOOOO
>>
>>140028517
He's "returned to his evil self".
Yep. Shark is officially jumped.
>>
I'll just pretend it ended with the Final Chapter
>>
>>140030993

I'm still thinking that movie forced Sorachi to change ending. All shit about immortality and utsuro is pulled out of ass.
>>
>Can't enjoy Gintama threads anymore or people reacting to the sad or serious moments without people just bitching about the plot the entire time

During the Shinigami arc everyone was reacting when they thought Kondo died, now the thread can't even talk about the story at all.
>>
File: 8702923.jpg (365 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
8702923.jpg
365 KB, 800x600
So ripping the altana shit wasnt enough

Just blast the fucker on a ship to the sun
>>
>>140028301
You either have no idea what the phrase means or have shit taste.
>>
>One week later

For a moment I tough that was the new chapter
>>
>>140031865
That's nice art.
>>
>>140031865
He''s run out of Max Revive now, and Gin just showed up. You do the math.
>>
>>140031865
the problem was he has wolverine tier regeneration and can fully regrow from a god damn hand.
shits retarded, umibouzu actually straight up fucked his original body.
>>
>>140036299
What if they take another altana crystal and don't actaully harm him in any way until they stick it into his heart.
How would he regenarate from that.
But they would need some extreme physical strength to do that so either Kagura or Kamui has to do it since Umibozou is dying.
>>
>>140031281

Why would it?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.