[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You went back in time and became the Director of Aldnoah Zero.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: screenshot-312.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-312.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
You went back in time and became the Director of Aldnoah Zero.

What changes would you do in the show?
>>
File: 47886292_p1.png (914 KB, 750x606) Image search: [Google]
47886292_p1.png
914 KB, 750x606
It is now a SOL about Inaho and Yuki-nee.
>>
File: 1459047726908.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1459047726908.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>140025915
Make Saazbaum the main character.
>>
Girls take the center stage. It becomes a H-series about lewd Martian sluts raping earth girls and the heroines have to rape the Martians back.

I also put in Macross-level mecha fight sequences in between the sex.
>>
Turn 360 degrees and walk backwards
>>
File: 1447968514904.png (259 KB, 456x511) Image search: [Google]
1447968514904.png
259 KB, 456x511
Inaho and Slaine throw Asshime in jail for being a dumb cunt.
>>
>>140026088
I would also like a fumoffu of a/z please
>>
Inaho, Asseylum, and Saazbaum all die in the season 1 finale. Timeskip to Slaine Years later as an adult Martian Knight decimating the Earth Forces. Go from there.
>>
Slaine actually succeeds in murdering everyone season 1. Rest of series is about Slaine taking over the world and overthrowing the empire
>>
By the end of season 2, kill Inaho, kill Slaine. Emperor dies, martians are split into moderates (led by asshime) and radicals (led by lem-hime) with the civil war between them. UEF accepts no peace talk, Deucalion gets self-destructed while trying to secede to asshime, only a few members of the crew are saved. They were useless anyway.

The story is now about the princesses carrying the legacy of Inaho and Slaine's fight, while trying to understand what they are fighting for.
>>
>kill asshime
>remove alcoholic
>make Inaho and Yuki lovers
>>
>>140026541
I would actually watch this
>>
File: 1459749040878.png (186 KB, 503x539) Image search: [Google]
1459749040878.png
186 KB, 503x539
>>140026541
What if we throw in some more lore about the Aldnoah alien race? It's a shame butcher didn't want to use the potential of Eldritch abominations.

I don't really hate Inaho though, he could have been better in S2 if hime changed him.
>>
>>140025915
Hire a better writer
or force Urobuchi to write the entire script
>>
>>140026541
Fucking this.
>>
>>140025915
drop this stupid work
and try to remember and win a big lottery
>>
>>140026541
Can we have him ending up with Eddelrittuo as his wife as well, and she becomes future queen of the new Terran-Mars empire? I'm sure she can do a much better job than asshime and the other princess.
>>
>>140025915
- Asshime dies for real at the end of S1.
- Slaine impregnates cripple-princess off camera during S2.
- Eggs and Slaine both die in the final battle.
- Earth Forces reverse engineer Asshime's dna and get Aldnoah powered Sleipnirs so their victories make more sense than none at all.
>>
Other than the usual three characters dying at the season 1 finale, make Slaine the MC as he fights the remaining earth forces. Make Rayet the main viewpoint of the earth forces. Probably make her the main rival to Slaine as Inaho is already dead. Could be potential for hatefucking Rayet and NTR-ing Cripple Princess.
>>
Decide on it either being space politics or humans fighting against magic mechs.

Make the fighting more balanced so you can have actual tension and Humans can fights without god mode Gary stu.

More thought out backstory and explaining stuff properly(why the fuck do the martians believe they're a seperate race after what, 30 years?)
>>
File: wareware.png (168 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
wareware.png
168 KB, 500x366
>>140025915
>princess is dead
>Inaho is AWOL for most of the series
>main character for S2 is actually Slaine
>he goes on enacting his plan and replacing the princess, etc
>S2 ends with a reveal that Inaho has recovered from surgery and is now in Big Boss mode
>cut to a S3 promise
>>
>>140025915
First I'll kill the writer then kill myself.
>>
>>140029417
I would totaly watch this
>>
The whole setting is so fucked I don't really know.

The Martians being elite asshole caricatures separated from the rest of humanity after barely one generation is still the most stupid shit.
>>
Remove 3rd wheeler who won Hime.
Make her kiss Bat, but then fall in love with Orange.
>>
>>140025915
Slaine kills Asshime
>>
>>140025915
Remove inaho, have series focus on slaine's pov as he has to deal with the horrors of war as the Martians brutally massacre the people of earth
Slaine will begin the series furious at his queens death, but along the way realize that revenge won't fill the hole inside of him. In the midst of this epiphany slaine comes to learn that asshime death was planed by the Martians. At this point, slaine must choose to either live as asshime wanted, or continue down his path of anger. Slaine decides that he is already too far gone and proceededs to murder half the nobility as he uncovers the massive conspiracy. In the final episode, slaine kills the emperor, and is hung for his crimes.
>>
File: Enginseer.png (2 MB, 1213x867) Image search: [Google]
Enginseer.png
2 MB, 1213x867
>>140025915

Let's fucking do this. I feel like the premise, at least, has a lot of potential; the setting was implement poorly.

First change, the tech difference between Earth and Mars form what it was to something more like the Clans vs the Inner Sphere/Successor States in Battletech (maybe a bit more drastic), though with the benefits of the genetic engineering of Clan warriors replaced with straight technical superiority.

For those who are unfamiliar, it would essentially mean that the Martian Kataphrakts are vastly superior to the Terran machines in all or most respects on the battlefield, but they are not generally invincible in a straight fight. It is, therefore, difficult but not impossible to beat them with conventional units and tactics, though doing so would likely be costly.

A large part of their advantage would stem from the simple nature of the Aldnoah Drive as an endless energy source that has a better power density than Terran Equivalents. This lets them use energy weapons much more effectively, and their energy weapons are a lot better than what the Terrans have. Likewise, they have better actuators and jump jets that benefit from easy power, and possily some kind of toned-down variant of the Hellas' armor as standard-issue.

The Martians would also have a larger number of Kataphrakts; something like two orders of magnitude more per Castle. This would entail a higher population, which would work well with extending the span of time the Vers Empire has existed to make the social changes make more sense. Say the Hypergate was found in 1970, tech derived from that and divergent development of better conventional spaceflight allows serious colonization to begin in 1980. That goes on for some time, then Heaven's Fall happens more like 2020 or 2030.

From here, the story is already going to have changed radically. Inaho winds up being commissioned as a small unit commander (himself, Calm, Inko, Raylet, Yuki, and some others) and do shit.
>>
Actually know what i'm talking about when it comes to space war politics.
>>
File: 1420917299430.png (29 KB, 606x193) Image search: [Google]
1420917299430.png
29 KB, 606x193
>>
>>140031186
This I would watch
>>
>>140031836
I hire Kubo to figure out the second half to match the tone of the first.
>>
>>140027094
>>140027695
>>
Change the
>DUDE WE ARE ENEMIES LMAO
scene and have Slaine join the main group.
>>
>>140026541
Strange how much better things sound when they don't chicken out after the S1 ending.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.