[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /a/ think of this show? just finished it and i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: deathparade.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
deathparade.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
what does /a/ think of this show? just finished it and i have such mixed feelings.
>>
It was meh

I liked the visuals and the OP was GOAT
>>
It was good.
>>
A feeling so complicated?
>>
Another example of style over substance. Had potential. etc

shit/10
>>
>>139961898
i feel this. the concept had me sold but i figured theyd throw in some drama to keep the ball rolling. 343554 anime gasps later i was kinda bored of it. idk.
>>
When it released /a/ was all over it.

Now though, the people who are responding were not a part of that group. they came after.

Pretty much /a/ then liked it, /a/ now is retarded.
>>
people stopped liking it after the first few episodes
>>
Death Billiards was better.
>>
>>139961868
It was done like a western show where you get 90% episodic shit that doesn't really matter and 10% overarching story/world that is actually interesting. So much potential wasted.
>>
I love it..Made me tear up a bit towards the end. And episode 9 was just marvelous, especially how it was concluded with the depressing theme song.
>>
It's good the first episodes but then it becomes shit..but then becomes good again the last two episodes...But it's still shit overall...
>>
>>139962427
Angel beats for sure. Try not to feel so much for the characters tho..or youll fall in a slumber of depression.
>>
>>139962427
Boku no pico is pretty short.
>>
>>139961868
Ideologically incorrect
Judging the soul based on the product of genes and environmental factors is stupid if you're deleting their ego anyway
Why send them to void anyway, do they need soul population control or something
They're not even objective about it and system is flawed

Good visuals
Swell OP
Absolute disaster otherwise
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.