[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/. In youth you must have wanted to become a hero. You desired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: saber.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
saber.jpg
86 KB, 1920x1080
/a/. In youth you must have wanted to become a hero. You desired it more than anything else.

Am I wrong?
>>
>>139950716
Yes
>>
Fate sucks, do not talk to me anymore.
>>
>>139950716
no, the villain seemed the better option
>>
God I can't believe I used to like this chuuni shit
>>
>>139950861
childhood without regret cannot be true childhood
>>
>>139950955
Where's the line drawn, though?
>>
>>139950861
Same. Now I only enjoy mature anime for mature adults, such as myself, like Elfen Lied.
>>
>>139950716
Yes I deed. Dreaming of piloting an OP Robot while eradicating wars here and there, but I realized that people are not worth saving
>>
>>139950716
I wanted to be Zapdos. Is Zapdos a hero?
>>
>>139950716
I wanted to be a hero so I could beat the shit out of people and be praised for it.
>>
>>139950716
>Am I wrong?
Yes. When I was 8 I said to my dad I wanted to be a big robot of destruction and he legit looked concerned.
>>
>>139950716
I was always an edge fag.
>>
>>139950716

No. It wasn't until I grew up that I wanted to be a hero.
>>
File: Best saber smug.png (359 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
Best saber smug.png
359 KB, 770x1000
>>139953423
I agree with you fampaitachi.

As edgy as it may sound, being a hero who makes everyone happy and solves everything is a completely absurd idea. People are impossible to satisfy.
>>
http://desustorage.org/a/search/image/VD-OKLLfCFy6qRfxPpCr6Q/
foolz.fireden.net/a/search/image/VD-OKLLfCFy6qRfxPpCr6Q/
Fuck off.
>>
>>139955648
What's the point of posting the links?
>>
>>139950716
No, while others were playing the hero down in the town sewers, I, Dave, was playing the dark monster.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.