[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muh Kakaroto....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Goku >>>> Vegeta, no doubt.
>>
>>139925343
What a jobber.
>>
>>139925343
Fuck off you retarded newfag.
>>
File: Dragonball_1429126008780.gif (2 MB, 350x550) Image search: [Google]
Dragonball_1429126008780.gif
2 MB, 350x550
Man, how mad are vegetafags now? They've been jerking off to him since the series began, only to see him get BTFO in god form while Goku is fighting evenly with Hit in base.
>>
You'd think Vegeta would have been in a better position to figure out what was happening given his experience with the Ginyu Force.
>>
>>139927669
Doubt it. He was aware of Guldo's technique, so he knew what to expect. With Hit, he was expecting a fast fighter, so he didn't think about time manipulation.

Hit also had no breaks in his defense, so Vegeta was getting worried.
>>
>>139928031

The logical conclusion if you know time manipulators exist, and if you see someone who is not that fast suddenly blink into a new position, is time manipulaton.

I guess Vegeta just isn't very clever.
>>
>>139928731
Also, why can't Hit attack during stopped time? He doesn't have Guldo's weakness of needing his hands to stop time, and 0.1 seconds on the level these fighters are supposed to be at is more than enough to hit dozens of times. There is no way he couldn't hit goku at least once no matter how he tried to counter.
>>
Keep this crap in one thread

Even narutards aren't this brain damaged
>>
I think a more fair way to bring Goku to the ring instead of Veggie, would be to expand the period, when Vegeta tanked the hits and countered it within the close quarters, but he'd eventually sustain too much damage and faint. What we got was retarded, given the increased durability of SSB, when one serious attack offed Vegeta. It's sloppy and a bad case of Worf

>>139928887
It's easy to suppose he's perfected the wan panch techniques exclusively, as it was probably plenty on his usual jobs
>>
>>139929337
>It's easy to suppose he's perfected the wan panch techniques exclusively
That has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

Goku is able to counter because hit is moving, but not attacking during stopped time despite presumably being more than fast enough to do so. If Hit connected his attacks in stopped time, it would be literally impossible for anyone who can't stop time to counter. So why doesn't he?
>>
>>139929446
I mean fuck, HUMANS can complete a punch in a tenth of a second, even a little faster.
>>
Remember when Tenshinhan used that clones technique and Goku figured out 2 weaknesses after just one attack? That's what he's been all about since Dragon Ball. He can addapt to almost everything. The fact that since DBZ pretty much all that mattered was who's stronger (except Cell vs Trunks) shouldn't make you forget that he's a superb warrior.

I was pleasently surprise by that outcome.
>>
>>139929446
I think we saw a preview of Hit punching Goku with a rare filter that probably is when he's skipping time.

It's confusing how it works. I mean, if time's stopped, why doesn't Hit see Goku moving his arm to block? Unless Hit only repositions himself and in that milisecond Goku gets to defend. Maybe Hit can only literally change his position to 0.1 seconds in the future.
>>
>>139929721
>Remember when Tenshinhan used that clones technique and Goku figured out 2 weaknesses after just one attack? That's what he's been all about since Dragon Ball.

That's what it's been about since up to the end of Dragon Ball until this specific fight in Super. While super is fucking retarded, I do agree this specifc fight is at least a little interesting, even if it's kinda dumb that hit doesn't hit during stopped time. I guess he's kind of like king crimson.

>>139929947
What's happened until now, I think, is that Goku moves AFTER hit stops time, and is fast enough to block since he knows where the attack is coming. That's how it should be, though the animation kind of showed hit moving into the path of goku's kick, making him look pretty stupid.

But either way, it can only be that hit attacks, but doesn't connect, during stopped time, else he would be unable to ever miss or get blocked.
>>
>>139928731
>See someone who is not that fast
Where did you pull this bullshit from? The last opponent on Uni6 team and he somehow isn't fast? He also has no breaks in his defense, so Vegeta has no reason to believe he is slow.

you are also forgetting the "I can't even see him move" line that has bene used 100s of times. Vegeta couldn't see Burter, Jeice, Freeza, Cell, Buu, Goku, Beerus, Whis.... Yet somehow you believe that being speed blitzed by Hit is impossible.

You're fucking retarded, kill yourself.
>>
>>139930096
>the animation kind of showed hit moving into the path of goku's kick, making him look pretty stupid.

I think Goku assumed he was going to evade to that side, and he throw his kick that way. Hit's probably not used to fight someone who can so easily figure out his moves before he makes them, so he wasn't ready to block it.

This could be a hell of a fight if they don't fuck it up. Until now only thing kinda odd was Vegeta getting KO'd so fast. He's taken a lot of beating up in the past, like Kid Buu. Altough all that thing about critical points may have some sense.
>>
>>139930199
>Where did you pull this bullshit from? The last opponent on Uni6 team and he somehow isn't fast
The fact that vegeta could see his movements just fine until he skipped. He himself remarked he should be able to cope with his attacks. It's not a matter of him being slow, it's a matter of him suddenly being so fast he was impossible to see. An instantaneous motion, if you will.

So yeah, time control is something that he should have thought about, since he has firsthand experience with time stoppers.

>>139930646
>I think Goku assumed he was going to evade to that side, and he throw his kick that way.
That's what in theory happened, but goku wound up his kick before hit moved, so hit got hit in a pretty stupid way.
>>
> "removed" SSJ2 because all of a sudden it has a energy loss weakness like SSJ3 which gets removed too
> now Cyan has the same problem too

God fucking damnit, stop with this bullshit
>>
>>139931537
Yeah, pretty funny. SS2 never even exhibited energy drain, ever.
>>
>>139931537
>I'm gonna save myself the negligible energy expenditure of maintaining my SS1 form so I can fight full power after I figure out your trick!
>Never mind that my base form would be much more vulnerable to damage than my transformed self, and so taking hits in base form would be much more dangerous!

Lol Super.
>>
>>139929304
>being mad best anime is discussed on anime board
>>
>>139931235
Vegeta isn't as gifted at sensing energy as Goku. He only learned it after fighting Goku and friends for the first time, if you remember.

That's Vegeta's weakness. Calming the spirit and sensing your surroundings.
>>
>>139931537
If there is one thing Toriyama loves doing, its recycling plot beats.
>>
>>139933353

What does that have to do with using his eyes and past experiences to figure out strategies? I suppose since vegeta spent most of his life without real competition, he'd be less good at that too.

Guess he just isn't very clever.
>>
>>139928731

The writer of the story isnt very clever.

He simply forgot that Vegeta encountered a similar technique already.

Even if he didnt he might assume its teleportation and thus just has to predict them.
>>
>>139934281

You mean, Guldo ?
>>
>>139934281
He just sucker punched Guldo
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.