[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magi 302
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
File: img000020 (3).png (104 KB, 831x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000020 (3).png
104 KB, 831x1200
Sinbad is smart and cool and should win. If Alibaba asspulls because of muh protagonist I will be so mad. Everything he's done is correct and Alibaba is crying about it because his friend is a lil sad now. Get over yourself.
>>
Sinbad is a cunt
>>
He's acting like an actual adult with a rational mind in a shounen manga and people hate him for it.
>>
>>139850207
>something sound gritty and adult
How is he gritty? He's just twisting around retard shounen MC's logic like an actual person would in that situation. He's clearly more qualified and has thought things out more thoroughly than Alibaba and doesn't deserve some kid fresh outta a timeskip to ruin world peace by being a genki guy. How is that edgy?
>>
>>139848127
>Alibaba asspulls because of muh protagonist I will be so mad
This is the only thing I agree with but only because he's shown he doesn't need asspulls to win.
>>
Oh goodie, the thread has already turned to shit. Who could have seen that one coming.
>>
>>139848127
Baba's only mistake was he still trusted Sinbad too much. Fucker didn't even suspect Sinbad to be the one pulling the strings and spreading bullshits all that time.
>>
>>139848127
Sinbad is legit but spreading that rumor if only to spite Alibaba was a dick move.
>>
Sinbad's obviously being a dick and may even be influenced by David but Alibaba really didn't think things through so I can't agree with what he's doing either.

There's a reason the leaders behind Kou's plan to take over the world were in exile and it's not just "because Hakuryuu wanted to be emperor so he exiled them." Bringing one of them back, empowering Kou, placing teleportation circles on almost every country that can transport people/materials en masse by a country that previously tried to conquer the world is just plain stupid.

I don't doubt Sinbad or Arba fanned the flames of the people's fears but holy shit Alibaba. Regardless of whether or not Kou has really turned over a new leaf, you have to give people time to get over the past. Expecting people to think the same way as you do and forgive Kou instantly is plain silly. But this is a shounen so his mentality will obviously be portrayed as the ideal even if it's bordering on naivety and detached from real world thinking.
>>
I like Sinbad. I'm not used to having such a great villain in shounen
>>
>>139851121
Perhaps Baba's just gotten too used to be able to bullshit his way out of everything by manipulating people, and guess what, people actually bought his bullshits before Sinbad's dickmove.
>>
File: interview.png (93 KB, 833x549) Image search: [Google]
interview.png
93 KB, 833x549
It probably wasn't even Sinbad that fucked him it was this.
>>
>>139848127
So is the whole arc going to be about shitty politics and trading?
>>
File: 5.jpg (626 KB, 636x1000) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
626 KB, 636x1000
>media manipulation
>fear mongering
>twisting the words of your enemy and throwing them back at him
>smiling as Alibaba looks him in the eye even though he's fucking Alibaba over in secret using his position of authority
>all while keeping his name away from the mess by working through proxies/dummy leaders

Top cunt.

I actually liked what happened though. Since the timeskip, we've seen the manga from Alibaba and friends perspectives so all we've seen are those sympathetic to Kou or those who believe in Alibaba. Now that the focus has switched to how the rest of the world sees Kou, it's a big shock. It makes so much sense that the people would still be wary of Kou but since all we've seen are those from Alibaba's side, it didn't really register until now.
>>
>>139851526
You forgot
>playing dick move on a boy completely still idolizing him despite the David bullshit
>>
>>139851473
The moment that Alibaba said that and we saw all those television screens, I think we all knew he was fucked. He wasn't aware of how those things worked and the effects his one little "harmless" comment can have.
>>
File: ntr.png (473 KB, 1700x1215) Image search: [Google]
ntr.png
473 KB, 1700x1215
>>139851572
Truly a magnificient bastard
>>
>>139851601
Baba isn't prepared to deal with the media. He just saw a TV the first time in his life and the next moment the media already fucked him over.
>>
>>139851572
Yeah except he's a king candidate of the strongest god character out there and also a naive faggot so
>>
>Sinbad will never fuck you over
Why even bother trading ;_;
>>
>>139850709
Yes he does. It's just like how Falconia has to be built on baby-raping or something for us to justify Guts killing Griffith. Sinbad has fucking saved the world and Alibaba is going to asspull some twists where it's actually not really saved. Like the hogwarts arc.

3 years of economic depression for the loser of a global war isn't that fucking bad. Look at how long it took Germany to recover. Alibaba is completely destroying the balance of the world with his timeskip confidence and asspulls.
>>
>>139851683
>yfw they edited out his 2nd line about hoping the world can prosper from the technology
>the news just keep repeating the fact that those circles can transport people (of Kou) instantly and in large numbers
>constantly fanning people's fears that the army of Kou can be anywhere at anytime once those teleportation circles get installed
>>
>>139851774
If the NSA told you that they're accessing your dating to send you cool recommendations on restaurants would you care about the restaurant part?
>>
>>139851817
*data
>>139851766
>"Hey lemme bring back these war criminals who would've rightfully been executed"
>"Hey give us back our magic nukes"
>>
>>139850359
>How is he gritty?

Psst, he's letting an entire fucking huge nation drown in his own misery again because it could become a competitor. And yes, "it's totally ok because I think its an adult thing and I fap to ADULT things, the world is an harsh place baby, fuck the entire population of kou, nothing personal Alibaba" is very edgy.

>an actual person would in that situation

Look, I don't like doing this, but since you are a kid, let me explain you something.
Actual GOOD adult people prioritize their own business to the point of the detriment of other people's business because it's necessary and/or because other people's business doesn't concern them in the slightest.

That's not Sinbad's case. At all. Since the end of the war, Sinbad main job was rebuilding the world balance, economic system, and advancing technology. Not Syndria's economic system, but the world's. So, yeah, it does concern him. He isn't a simple petty merchant like the fatty wine merchant, or a simple mediocre king like parthevia's king. After taking that role, Sinbad has much great responsabilities.

Now a misunderstaning cause by an understandable but still absolutely wrong bias is fucking up an entire enormous country and the world's economic and technological progress, but the only thing he's doing is prioritizing the business of a company which is already the undisputed real leader of the entire world economy.

He's a incredibly magnificent, cynical bastard, and a great villains, not an adult hero who is just doing adult things.

tl,tr real good adults (and especially statemen) know when it's not the time to prioritize their own business to the point of the detriment of other people's business (and that's especially true for the most important statesmen). No matter what your edgy young brain thinks.
>>
>>139851863
not reading this
>>
>>139851766
>Alibaba is completely destroying the balance of the world with his timeskip confidence and asspulls.

What a nice fanfiction. I seriously wonder why some of you read a manga just to make shit up and rewrite it with your nonsensical fantasy.
>>
>>139851473
Plagiarizing Aladdin too.
>>
File: 1454355088557.jpg (173 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1454355088557.jpg
173 KB, 800x500
>>139848127
>Baba still thought PapaBad would always lend him a hand or at least not sabotage his effort until then
Serve that naive idealist fucker right. 100 relative years after being fucked by Hakuryuu and he still hasn't learned shit.
>>
>>139851817
I can just see it now.

>news excerpts of Alibaba's interview about how those teleportation circles can transport the people of Kou anywhere without obstacles
>immediately followed by commercials that are basically reminders of "Kou, their civil war and their global conquest" or a "historical documentary show" of Kou's world conquest and how Sinbad's SSA saved the world by stopping them

I'd honestly be impressed.
>>
>>139852008
Okay. How is magic teleporters and revitalizing Germany 3 years after WWII not upsetting the balance?

Why do you come to these threads just to flame?
>>
>>139852074
Except that would make the world more balanced instead of this fucking giant monopoly company ruling over everything.
Not even the Dutch East India company was as bad as that.
>>
>>139852074
>How is magic teleporters and revitalizing Germany 3 years after WWII not upsetting the balance?

Because we aren't talking about germany Germany 3 years after WWII? Again, read the fucking manga instead of trying to rewrite it.

>Why do you come to these threads just to flame?

I come to these threads for a manga called Magi, not for your bad fanfictions.

>>139852132
Exactly. Sadly, that guy doesn't care about the manga at all, and will post something as unrelated as stupid again.
>>
>>139852041
>Been diligently working on achieving your dream for 3 whole years with the groundwork laid in an entire spinoff manga.
>Some kid spends 6 months with a shota and has a timeskip power gain and thinks he can wreck that

Seriously, Ohtaka just needs to switch protagonists already. Obviously Sinbad probably considered Kou's state of affairs and already took into account the turbulent few years it would need to suffer in order to maintain post-war nonaggression.
>>
>>139852132
>Not even the Dutch East India company was as bad as that.
Because we aren't talking about the Dutch East India?
>>139852219
See how ridiculous your posts are? We can't use fucking analogies anymore? Is all you want an image dump?
>>
>>139848127
>The character I don't like finding a solution counts as an asspull
You seriously sound like an autistic kid, OP. Have you taken your meds today?
>>
>>139852219
>fanfictions.
Does this guy even know what a fanfiction is?

Does he think it's a synonym for opinion/subjective view/theory?
>>
>>139852270
Yes, Sindria Trading Company is already a thousand times worse than VOC could ever be.
>>
>>139852305
What is up with this thread and the toxic samefag shitspewing?
>>
>>139852270
>we can't use fucking analogies anymore
>meanwhile forbidding other people's actually valid analogy
Sasuga.
>>
>>139852326
Fuck off commie. Kou got 1000 times further than Germany.
>>
>>139852367
That was sarcastic retard. I set it up in the same way you did to mock you. Then I pointed it out directly as an example of what you were doing. Fucking hell man, you're embarrassing.
>>
>>139852414
>I only pretend to be a retard yo
>>
>>139852219
Not him but he's just comparing the fears that common people will have against a country that tried to conquer others. Acting without regards to the common people's perceptions is stupid as a businessman.

>>139852367
I think he's using the first post linked to show the absurdity of the 2nd post. If you thought "because we aren't talking about the dutch east india" part was stupid, then the second post linked should also appear as stupid.
>>
>>139852354
Magi threads are always bad. We haven't gotten any shipping wars yet and less than 50 posts in this one is already terrible, too many speedreading retards here.
>>
>>139848127
Sinbad is gonna make the great wall of Kou and they are gonna pay for it

Make Partevia Great Again
>>
>>139852270
>We can't use fucking analogies anymore?

Because totally different context? Because you are ignoring the manga to put in it what you like?
Stop being so fucking stupid.

> See how ridiculous your posts are?

That's very ironic, you are a genuine idiot.

>>139852313
>Does this guy even know what a fanfiction is?

Yeah, rewriting the manga and forcing what you want in it is an opinion/subjective view/theory.

But keep wrinting your fanfictions, you are basically as deluded as waifufags.

>>139852414
>I set it up in the same way you did to mock you.

Me and that guy are different anons, learn how to read you retard, I even quoted him. And yes, his analogy makes much more sense than your fanfictions. No anon, not all analogies are totally unrelated to the manga like your shitty fantasy.

>>139852441
> the fears

No, that's not what he's saying, reread all his fanfiction. The funny thing is that he still haven't explained how "Alibaba is completely destroying the balance of the world".
>>
>>139848127
>New English chapter release
>Doesn't provide link
OP once again proving what a gigantic faggot he is.
>>
>>139852592
>No, that's not what he's saying, reread all his fanfiction. The funny thing is that he still haven't explained how "Alibaba is completely destroying the balance of the world".

From what he said and what you agreed with, you're both going off different meanings of balance. Correct me if this wasn't you but I think you agreed to the guy who said that it's unbalanced to have one monopoly. That's balance in one sense - different powers all existing together and not one force controlling everything.

The way he's using balance is different. The state of Sinbad's world now is balanced in the sense that the people are all living without threat of any war. That's what I think balance is for him and I can understand the sentiment. Empowering Kou throws the current situation into disarray because Kou's previous invasion is still fresh so it will cause fear in people. We assume the common people will react similarly to the fears of the real world so he brought up germany and what people's reactions to them would have been if they somehow had magic teleporters so soon after the world war.
>>
>>139852770
>mad because no spoonfeed
Fuck off mangafox dweller. You'd know where to go if only you weren't such a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>139848127
And this is why double dipping should never be allowed. I'm kinda disapointed Alibaba was so naive though.
>>
Sinbad is right. How can you decline to give help to someone because you're rivals yet ask to be given help this time?

People who are butthurt with Sinbad are too juvenile and autistic to have any self-awareness or consistency.
>>
>>139853237
When did Sinbad ask for Alibaba's help?
>>
>>139852913
>The state of Sinbad's world now is balanced in the sense that the people are all living without threat of any war.

It's not a matter of people's perception, Sinbad's new world order is founded on a real and concrete state of world peace, no slavery, a new a central role of trading, and innovative technology. These are the pillars od the balance.. People's perception is only a direct consequence of these concrete pillars.
How the can hell can Kou Company destroy them? Kou Company actually TOTALLY FITS in the new era.

>Empowering Kou throws the current situation into disarray because Kou's previous invasion is still fresh so it will cause fear in people

Same question: how can that bias destroy the pillars of the new world order?

The worst thing that can happen actually has already happened, nobody wants to make a deal with Kou because of people's perception. But that has nothing to do with destroying the world balance.
>>
>>139853473
>Kou Company actually TOTALLY FITS in the new era.

Let's go over this part. The common people can not differentiate between the Kou of old and the new Kou that just wants to rebuild their country. Us readers do, Alibaba and friends do but the common people in the manga do not. This is why they were all panicking at the mention of Kou's teleporters that can transport Kou people en masse. Because to them, Kou still carries with them the threat of their previous invasion.

The 2 of us (and the guy you were arguing with) obviously give different importance to people's perceptions. You say that the stability of Sinbad's current world depends on the concrete pillars of world peace/no slavery/trading/tech and that people's perceptions are consequences of those. You're saying the world will remain stable regardless of people's perceptions because the structures at its core are still there. I can understand that.

I am of the opinion that people's perceptions are integral to it and what keeps it together, not just secondary. This is because people are irrational. The same core structure can be present but if people are all afraid then the structure will possibly break down. Like it or not, this irrationality is present and what is being portrayed by the exaggerated expressions that Ohtaka likes.

So from this, Alibaba is the one that makes sense for the readers since we know that the New Kou by Kougyoku is different from the old Kou. They fit in the new world.

In-universe however, fearing Kou is what makes "sense" for the common people and that irrational fear will cause the structure to break down. It's also that irrationality that Baba needs to solve.
>>
I want to hate Sinbad but I can't, he has his trading company to take care of and Kou's rise would definitely throw a wrench in his plans.

Baba, once again, was naive, he refuses to see that Sinbad isn't his husbando anymore.
>>
Here is what I don`t get. Shouldn`t Baba be at least popular in Balbadd? From the people point of view he is the monarch who fought against the king who was ruining the country then in front of the whole populace said the country should be a republic instead of a monarchy.

Even if he failed, he spent a lot of time trying to help the country and even fought a war because Kou had his country hostage.

The fact that he is the representative should at leats make some people support it, no?
>>
>>139854415
But they are also the country most affected by the war, so it makes sense that the populace would be scared of the Kou coming back to rule them.
>>
>>139854415
>Shouldn`t Baba be at least popular in Balbadd?

You are underestimating mass hysteria and fear
>>
>>139854490
>>139854499

Maybe you guys are right.
>>
>>139854251
He's still willing to make an entire country go full greece just so his company's profit doesn't suffer.
>>
>>139853917
Same guy here. I tried to wait for your reply for 30 mins but I think you're gone now. I'm off as well. Even though it started because of a fight between you and some guy, thanks for the discussion since it did give me some ideas of what other people think.
>>
File: 1458396347669.jpg (49 KB, 465x334) Image search: [Google]
1458396347669.jpg
49 KB, 465x334
How long until best boy is back?
>>
>>139855506
Not long enough. I can't stand that boring little faggot.
>>
File: 1442772974992.png (522 KB, 442x600) Image search: [Google]
1442772974992.png
522 KB, 442x600
You wouldn't a boy, right?
>>
>>139848127
Credit to Sense for being relatively quick with the chapters recently. Hope they can keep up the consistency.
>>
File: 1231243251243.jpg (26 KB, 589x451) Image search: [Google]
1231243251243.jpg
26 KB, 589x451
>There is no way of knowing if they will send goods or military troops.
How about just stationing some of your own troops right on top of them for good measure then?
>>
Aladdin is going to fix this.
>>
>>139856313
Say you're Lichtenstein or whatever small ass country, would putting troops there help?
>>
>>139851603
Man that women is a next level honeypot trap, she's worst than vagina girl with teeth.
>>
>>139856450
Everyone say so but how he is supposed to fix it? It's not the matter of him saving the day out of nowhere but rather Kou empire showing everyone they don't want to fight with anyone. Aladdin is kinda useless here even with his god-like powers.
>>
>>139856521
He is going to broadcast the good intentions of Kou into the whole world.
>>
>>139856504
>Hakuei
>Trap
She's constantly referred to as a female you dingus.
>>
>>139856461
Its not like the teleportation circles are huge. You don't need a whole lot of military to defend something if you clearly have the field advantage. Just put troops around the perimeter of the circle and there is nothing any kind of army can do when coming through it.
>>
>>139856564
Who's going to believe the words of a random kid? You might say that he's nothing short of a God, but the average person in the world doesn't know that.
>>
>>139856654
Bro Rukh lmao.
>>
>>139856564
I thought about it but would it even work? If Sinbad suddenly says that Aladdin is also a criminal just like Hakuryuu, his words will be useless too. People would believe someone more iffluental than a random guy on the broadcast. That's at least what I think.
>>
>>139855506
He's going to be the spit of Solomon.
>>
>>139853917

Anon, I think you are giving too much importance to people's perception in this context. It's problematic for sure, but talking about "destroying the balance of the world" is inappropriate

Even looking at it as a context similar to a real life scenario (which is probably a wrong point of view), in case of a deal with Kou worst things that can happen are that some people who totally distrust their State's choices (because, let's not forget this, the State would be the guarantor, and with Sinbad's support the influence on people would be much, much stronger) would invest less because of the fear of a new war, while other people would straightly leave the country of the deal because of the fear of an invasion (bringing resorce in other countries,though, it's not like the resource would get lost).
Yeah, these are important cons, but they would alredy be compensated in the short-term by the ENORMOUS profit that would be done thought Kou's absolutely innovative technology. In the mid-term the profit would overtake the cost of the mass hysteria, in the long-term the mass paranoia would simply stop.

Hell, technically the State could limit the first transations to make people feel safer, also this >>139856313, and start some heavy propaganda to sell the new Fish empress as the a trusworthy reformer. Which, again, would be much easier with Sinbad's support.

But, anyway, let's not forget about the the real major loss. Having a freaking huge country like Kou in the new world system would have actually REINFORCE the whole world balance founded on trading on the mid and long term. That's why Sinbad is actually a shitty satesman and a petty businessman. He's still a great villain and one of my favourite character, though.

Again, it's not easy and all, but talking about "destroying the balance of the world" is inappropriate.

>>139854860
Yeah, I'm actually sorry for being late, it was a nice discussion, thank you, anon.
>>
>>139856685
Maybe Aladdin did something to gain him trust?
>>
>>139856461

Even then, small countries like Magnostadt would wait, but the bigger countries like fucking Reim could do that. Even one state successfully trading with Kou could be enough to calm most people.
Problem is that literally nobody wants to try it. Funny thing is that in democracy it would actually be even harder, if not totally impossible.

>>139856677
SOLOMON EX WISDOM
>>
>>139856989
I don't think so. As >>139856654 said, no one will believe a random kid especially if he is said to be a partner of wanted criminal in this world. Aladdin in my opinion can't do shit because it's not the matter of sudden power-ups or solomon's wisdom but rather choices and what Alibaba may do. I think only he can solve this problem alone, without Aladdin's help.
>>
>>139857145
He is going to get a lecture from Aladdin and Alibaba will find a way.
>>
>>139856313
You can also just wall it up and maybe set archers on top of the wall. Honestly its so easy to deal with a possible invasion through the teleportation circles i doubt Kou would be stupid enough to try it.
>>
>>139857221
About power of friendship to defeat evil economics and stock markets?
>>
>>139857145
>I think only he can solve this problem alone, without Aladdin's help.
The question, though, is how? What could he possibly do to remedy this situation when he's up against the most influential man in the world?
>>
>>139857303
Yes.
>>
>>139856313
>>139857277
Who would want to trade with people who must be watched by an army? Especially in a peceaful age.
>>
>>139857327
I don't know, I was just explaining my point about Aladdin being completely useless here. Alibaba has to think of any solution that won't damage Kou's reputation even more. But what it could be - I don't know.
>>
Anyone else find it funny how Morgiana, who is supposed to be one of the three MC's, yet isn't even the most important female character? I do tbqh.
>>
>>139857417

>Morgiana
literally who?
>>
>>139857377
People who need goods they can't afford to produce. There are plenty of examples in the real world.
>>
>>139857417
>Morgiana
Who?
>>
>>139857303
I want to see this. Bonus points if it makes sense and relies on the importance on trust in trade.
>>
>>139857417
>>139857432
>>139857465
Fishfags everyone.
>>
>>139857327
>>139857386
>Stop time
>Kill Sin
>???
>Profit
>>
>>139856450
>>139856521
I'm actually very scared by that. Every time time Ohtaka makes an interesting and original arc, the ending always oversimply everything, suddenly putting everything on shonen cliche track.

>>139857438
>here are plenty of examples in the real world who would want to trade with people who must be watched by an army.

Where? In Third World counties?
>>
>>139857417
Wasn't Morgiana a character editors pushed Ohtaka to create?
>>
>>139857595
Baba's body stops when time stops. It's only his perception of time that changes.
>>
>>139857595
Not gonna work anon.

>>139857614
Well, you are reading a shounen manga so cliche shounen moments will appear anyway. She said we are heading towards the end of this mini arc, so in few chapters we should get things settled up already.
>>
>>139857644
Dunno, but it really seems so.
>>
File: early design.jpg (195 KB, 1280x906) Image search: [Google]
early design.jpg
195 KB, 1280x906
>>139857644
She is literally split buffbaba into two parts.
>>
>>139857614
>every time time Ohtaka makes an interesting and original arc, the ending always oversimply everything
Now that you mention it that's true. I remember being underwhelmed by the resolution of the Balbadd arc. Notably the matter of Kou's currency bankrupting Balbadd.
>>
>>139857763
Oh my god I want Nee-san Aladdin.
>>
File: 011.png (158 KB, 836x1200) Image search: [Google]
011.png
158 KB, 836x1200
>>139857706
I'm pretty sure his body moves at a much faster rate than other people can perceive. He used this ability to take out the sky pirates and some Kou guards.
>>
File: 51062495.png (198 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
51062495.png
198 KB, 500x682
>>139857899
We have only loliddin sketches
>>
>>139857763
>right is first Judal concept
I'm glad Ohtaka didn't stop at her first idea for once.
>>
>>139857494
You really don't need to be a Fishfag to see that Morgiana isn't an important character in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: 34863958.jpg (295 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
34863958.jpg
295 KB, 600x800
>>139858024
He looks like completely different person, that's true. I wonder if he was behaving simmilar to his current self in concepts.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 821x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 821x1200
>>139857947
He already said his body slows when time slows. It only looks like he's instant transmissioning because his movements are so unexpectedly perfect to the people around him.
>>
File: Sinsbad.gif (122 KB, 500x530) Image search: [Google]
Sinsbad.gif
122 KB, 500x530
>>139851526
Fuck me Sin is based
>>
>>139858569
>Fuck me
Okay.
>>
>>139858317
That's my point. His body may become heavier when he alters time, but that doesn't matter in regards to the perceptions of the people around him. Their brains still can't register his movements.
>>
>Put weight limitations to the teleportation tool
>Make a handshake system for sending goods (they already have wireless communication systems, so it's not impossible)
>Put some safeguard devices outside the receiving end of the teleportation tool, like instant disrupt of incoming signals by destroying the tool

This shit is the easiest thing to solve ever
>>
File: TooSinful.jpg (104 KB, 391x603) Image search: [Google]
TooSinful.jpg
104 KB, 391x603
Wow what a fun chapter. Sin totally schooling baba in true babanomics. Wonder if baba will shrug it off and come up with a plan to spread rumours of how changed kou is.
>>
>>139859881
Baba can barely stand sins almighty all shining presence
>>
I guess all that's left now si to secretely set up these teleportation circles and actually invade all those shit countries.
>>
>>139858130
Probably not. Former Judal does look more like, tall, dark and rapist. Current Judal is more childlike. Different kind of evil aura.
>>
>>139848127
>spread a rumor to undermine his Alibaba and Kou
>throw Alibaba's own words back at him as defense
Sinbad is such a smugger. I give him full points if he personally arranged for the rumor.
>>
>>139860081
>Baba can barely stand sins gary stueness
fixed
>>
>>139848127
Get off the computer Sinbad
>>
File: sinbads got flow.jpg (219 KB, 759x649) Image search: [Google]
sinbads got flow.jpg
219 KB, 759x649
>>139860314
Of course. Nobody but sin can handle the FLOW of DESTINY
>>
I want to see the disapointment on Judal's face when he learns of what Sinbad did.
>>
>>139860464
*on Jafar's face
Obviously
>>
>>139860273
It was probably Arba.
>>
>>139860501

Ja'far's been disappointed for years now, he's dead inside already
>>
>>13984970
I hate him because he is a smug asshole who has won simply by the fates consistently favoring him. Now he holds all the cards, all the influence, and is being mixed with a douchey spirit which almost took over the world eons ago. What sense is there in rooting for a character so devoid of challenge and conflict. The story is just stagnating whenever Sinbad gets involved.
>>
>>139854804
Welcome to Capitalism. I'm sure America would love to fuck over Europe and the middle east completely if it meant turning a massive profit
>>
Time to create nukes.

Lets cold war this shit. Give them an actual reason to fear Kou.
>>
>>139861051
You're right. It wouldn't be the first time a market is opened by force too.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perry_Expedition
>>
>>139861051
This comrade gets it.
>>
>>139860843
>What sense is there in rooting for a character so devoid of challenge and conflict.
So losers can self-insert as him. They can temporarily escape their shitty lives and imagine that they have all the bitches and the riches.
>>
File: magi fish best roll.jpg (272 KB, 1200x667) Image search: [Google]
magi fish best roll.jpg
272 KB, 1200x667
>>139861403
yeah its what I do
>>
>>139861652
Rollin for best fish
>>
>>139861652
Fish get.
>>
>>139861652
I need that 9
>>
>>139861652
Any girl that isn't Fish, please.
>>
Where is Amon?
>>
>>139861820
Probably alone in Sinbad's basement.
>>
>>139861820
How would Amon help?
>>
>>139861652
pfft all these loser not getting 9. Fish is mine
>>
>>139861820
Sinbad impregneted him.
>>
>>139861923
I never said he would. But I guess he could burn all other countries to a crisp.
>>
>>139861820
More like where is Judar.
>>
>>139861995
Getting rimmed by Zuko.
>>
New plan. Make teleporters big enough for just 1 man.

Put 5 guards at each teleporter.

Now Kou will have real difficulties invading 1 by 1.
>>
>>139848127
Time for a dungeon dive.
>>
>>139862279
That doesn't solve the huge amount of food production and Kou people's imminently collapsing morale.
>>
Time to teleport the food into space where it will freeze and create a majestic food belt around the planet.
>>
>>139862414
No, but it does two things:

1. Help Kou alleviate some of their money troubles by selling all the treasure that they find in the dungeon
2. Gives Baba a new Djinn, which he needs anyway to be able to fly around the world to look for Aladdin.
>>
>>139862414
more importantly the treasures would be able to save one or two cities at most
Kou is huge and so is their debt
>>
>>139862208
The purpose was teleportering tons of goods rapidly, otherwise it's relatively useless, not profitable enough to sustain a humongous country for sure.
>>
>>139862279
>>139862510
Djinns are banned.
>>
>>139861652
will i ever get fish?
>>
>>139862627
So do it in secret.
>>
>>139862532
So alternatively get Judar and have him shove goods and money down other countries' throats until they believe in Kou's good wills.
>>
>Nobody got the Fish.

Let me try to summon the 9 with the Baba's power.
>>
File: 35mi58l.jpg (215 KB, 956x1252) Image search: [Google]
35mi58l.jpg
215 KB, 956x1252
>>139862886
Not potent enough. Try Sin's instead.
>>
File: vol26-extra-01.png (324 KB, 446x750) Image search: [Google]
vol26-extra-01.png
324 KB, 446x750
>>
File: vol26-extra-02.png (329 KB, 446x750) Image search: [Google]
vol26-extra-02.png
329 KB, 446x750
>>139863151
>>
File: vol26-extra-03.png (356 KB, 446x750) Image search: [Google]
vol26-extra-03.png
356 KB, 446x750
>>139863205
>>
File: vol26-extra-04.png (293 KB, 446x750) Image search: [Google]
vol26-extra-04.png
293 KB, 446x750
>>139863257
>>
File: vol26-extra-05.png (286 KB, 446x750) Image search: [Google]
vol26-extra-05.png
286 KB, 446x750
>>139863313
>>
If there has been such a reduction of military spending all over the world what's stopping Kou from re-arming with its massive manpower and conquering some weak neighbors?
>>
File: vol26-extra-06.png (272 KB, 446x750) Image search: [Google]
vol26-extra-06.png
272 KB, 446x750
>>139863375
>>
>>139863205
Aren't they cousins, not siblings?
>>
>>139863475
Her father got together with his mother.
Technically they are both cousins and siblings.
>>
>>139851160
He is no villain, he is the main character who even has his own series.
>>
>>139861652
Give me a 9
>>
>>139863554
He's only the main character of his own series, not this one.
>>
>>139863081
You should have utilized the power of Cirno instead
>>
>>139859619
Why would people want to go through all those bothersome counter-measures instead of just simply ignoring those warmongers?
>>
File: 014 (3).png (164 KB, 836x1200) Image search: [Google]
014 (3).png
164 KB, 836x1200
Baba needs to protect her smile. ;_;
>>
>>139848127
Should I start reading Magi or Magi - AoS
>>
>>139864294
Do both, faggot.
>>
>>139863761
They're all written by Ohkata, and she has a massive boner for him.
>>
File: The Sin Squad.jpg (66 KB, 348x390) Image search: [Google]
The Sin Squad.jpg
66 KB, 348x390
>>139864294
yes, Sins a fucking beast
>>
>>139864397
More like he's a shitty Gary Stu.
>>
>>139864352
I meant which would be better first.
>>
>>139864625
Magi. You'll know when to start reading both in parallel once you reach a certain chapter.
>>
File: Sin the Sailor.png (842 KB, 600x753) Image search: [Google]
Sin the Sailor.png
842 KB, 600x753
>>139864625
AOS i reckon. fewer chapters get it out of the way
>>
>>139864294
Magi. Reading the spinoff first spoils a lot of things that are big reveals in Magi.
>>
If the common people can't accept the new Kou then why not simply kill all of the common people?

If their cities are in ruins then they can't really stop you from trading with the people who kept their mouths shut.
>>
>>139864397
Ants aren't beasts, anon, they are insects.

>>139861698
>>139861750
>>139861770
>>139861975
>>139862680
>>139862886
>>139863734
Thirsty fishfags, everybody. They yearn, and their fish poops on their faces.
>>
>>139864808
How can Kou commit genocide when their military is a shambles?
>>
>>139864856
Magic. Now they have a dimwit shounen hero who is also the strongest magi's best friend on their side. All Koumei needs to do is manipulate the dumb cactus to make Aladdin their bitch.
>>
>>139864708
Will do thanks anon
>>
What are Judar and Haku doing now?
>>
So what's stopping Alibaba from putting transportation circles on the airships, instead of just putting them in stationary trading centers?
>>
>>139865066
Searching for Allah/David?
>>
>>139865066
Foursome with Aladdin and Literally Who.
>>
>>139848127
Alibaba is an idealistic retard but of course he'll succeed because MC.
>>
>>139848127
This is prime time for one of the missing people to pop up and wipe baba's ass for him
>>
>>139865093
Kou doesn't have the money to buy the airships and Sinbad won't give them any, otherwise they would already be using them to ship goods normally.
>>
>>139865325
I think he meant establishing those circles on traders' airships, so they can do business with Kou's producers in the air all time any time.
>>
Honestly I am kind of happy Sin told him to fuck off. Alibaba was starting to piss me off on how needy he was of him, even going as far as saying they are business rivals.
>>
>>139865499
How was he needy? All he asked of him prior to this chapter was to hold off the deadline of Kou's debt by a year while he gathers assets and funds to pay the debt back.
>>
>>139865403

I meant having their own ships, though that does sound like an option. Then again, if entire countries aren't willing to place one trading center in their country, how many traders would be willing to risk their own?

I suppose they could always try naval ships. They had their own fleet, right? Then again, those travel slower, and might not have enough space - but international waters are technically free from control.

I wonder if we'll get a chapter of Kou trying to rearm after seeing their final hope extinguished. Maybe instead of the teleportation circles having a work around, there could be a work around using the food itself.
>>
>>139865403
Traders are probably just as scared of Kou using transportation circles for invasions as any other normal people are. They'd possibly be even more cautious, since any invasions would be on their heads if Kou decided to commandeer their ships and use them as mobile points of entry.
>>
>>139865619
Every time there's a problem he goes and cries to Sinbad.
>>
>>139865707
Examples?
>>
File: 016 (1).png (156 KB, 820x1200) Image search: [Google]
016 (1).png
156 KB, 820x1200
>>139865499
Sinbad has a monopoly on airships, and so far Kou's transportation circles are the only thing in the world that could upset that. They are business rivals now.
>>
>>139865777
This whole arc.
>>
>>139865657
>naval ship
They lost Balbad, and their other coast is, uh, far in the east isolated from other big countries. Not an option.
If only Koumei was researching airship technology instead.
>>
>>139865874
Like?
>>
>>139865943
Poor Koumei. The world is not ready for his massive technology leap.
>>
>>139865943
I wonder if they'll ever discover the world is round.
>>
>>139861403
He makes for a good villain. It's more interesting to see someone beat the guy who has all of fate backing him.
>>
I had no idea that there was a real-life Kouhyoku who the character is based off of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_K%C5%8Dgyoku
>>
>>139866220
That world is vast, and most of the populated territory is kinda in two neighboring continents.
>>
>>139866220
Maybe they do, but the dark continent wraps around the "pacific".
>>
File: 018.png (375 KB, 823x1200) Image search: [Google]
018.png
375 KB, 823x1200
>>139866889
>>139866220
>>139866366
Kou's naval road is even worse than the land road.
>>
File: 020.png (259 KB, 778x927) Image search: [Google]
020.png
259 KB, 778x927
>>139865066
Standing behind Aladdin
>>
>>139866297
The only thing she has in common is the empress title though. Ohtaka said she based Kougyoku off Totoyatama-hime, a sea goddesss from japan mythology
>>
>>139849440
>Implying something is underage not for liking some who would rather let a country starve and die out than to be wrong with Alibaba.
>>
>>139865944
The beginning of the arc, the debt, the airships, bringing the prince back, asking for more help when the bad rumors spread.
>>
>>139867688
>bringing the prince back
Are you talking about Nerva?
>>
>>139867810
Koumei.
>>
>>139868275
Koumei was a Kou asset, even if he was in exile. Sinbad agreed with Alibaba that Kou's problems should be solved with Kou resources, and Koumei counts as that.

Besides, Sinbad was the one who approached him about that, not the other way around.
>>
>>139868668
>Sinbad was the one who approached him about that, not the other way around.
What? The one who called Sinbad for that was Alibaba.
>>
File: 014.png (215 KB, 826x1200) Image search: [Google]
014.png
215 KB, 826x1200
>>139868956
No, it was the other way around. Sinbad called Alibaba.
>>
>>139869200
My bad. Doesn't change the fact that he needed to suck on more Sinbad dick before he allowed him to bring him back.
>>
>>139861652
Maybe one day, a fish
>>
>>139861652
how many people need to try before a fish?
>>
>>139861652
roll
>>
>>139861652
never fish
>>
>>139869392
But Alibaba didn't ask him for help regarding this matter. Sinbad actively tried to obstruct this action until Alibaba convinced him otherwise. Simply not trying to get in his way isn't helping him.
>>
>>139861652
No fish she is shit.
>>
>>139848127
No, sinbad is a faggot cunt, Alibaba should win and get a girl
>>
>>139861652
Never give up for fish!
>>
File: magi bikini.jpg (2 MB, 1940x1433) Image search: [Google]
magi bikini.jpg
2 MB, 1940x1433
>>139861652

Rolling for anyone except for the lolis
>>
>>139870070
Wow, Who has a pretty decent rack.
>>
>>139865066

Preparing the next edgecellent adventure.
>>
>>139870463
Haku is Straight Outta Edge.
>>
>>139870308
her nipples look like they belong on rugrats bottles
>>
>>139865066
Fucking one another brains out. I honestly can't picture them doing anything else.
>>
>>139870538
Tell me you wouldn't suck on them.
>>
>>139870662
i would not suck on nipples the size of infant penises, no
>>
>>139870753
What a faggot.
>>
>>139870753
But on the contrary you would suck on penises the size of nipples.
>>
>>139869740
This
>>
>>139870849
literally anything is more appealing than who
>>
>>139870975
Go away, Judar. Your husbando isn't into you.
>>
>>139871152
>Your husbando isn't into you
But he is, he almost killed himself over his loss.
>>
>>139871509
Not really. He prefers used goods now.
>>
>>139871800
And bestiality.
>>
File: 6512.jpg (222 KB, 713x1064) Image search: [Google]
6512.jpg
222 KB, 713x1064
>>139871509

>tfw they thought they killed their respective husbandos
>>
>>139871800
>>139871882
No, you won't make me believe Hakuryu is actually into who.
O-Ohtaka just needs to create a misunderstanding where Alibaba will think so, and then it'll be over, a-am I right guys?
>>
>>139872645
Keep dreaming anon
>>
File: 1459270694669.jpg (125 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1459270694669.jpg
125 KB, 1440x810
>>139872645
Nope.
>>
>>139872533
They should become husbandos then
>>
File: topkek bro.jpg (23 KB, 453x423) Image search: [Google]
topkek bro.jpg
23 KB, 453x423
>>139872796
>>
File: ntr.jpg (81 KB, 642x285) Image search: [Google]
ntr.jpg
81 KB, 642x285
>>139872796
Reminder that this has been confirmed
>>
File: 1395085930663.jpg (169 KB, 1440x1147) Image search: [Google]
1395085930663.jpg
169 KB, 1440x1147
This thread needs djinns.
>>
>>139851863
>Not Syndria's economic system, but the world's
It's not altruism. His primary concern is improving the economies of those who follow his rules through the proxy of his trading company and alliances. It isn't about making the world a better place; it was a ruse to takeover the world using new methods.

The guy is David so his plan has never really been prosperity. He set up a world where commerce = power, why would he want Kou back on its feet with tech that is inaccessible to him currently? That would completely fuck up his whole depraved plans. Kou's history gave him the perfect excuse, even though he knows it isn't a legitimate one, to keep Alibaba down.
>>
>>139872645
Magi Encyclopedia says he loves her with all his heart.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.