[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
write a mango plot. ill start: >typical, extraordinary out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 6
File: muhmangos.jpg (363 KB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
muhmangos.jpg
363 KB, 3648x2736
write a mango plot. ill start:

>typical, extraordinary out of shape otaku with no friends who has nothing going on and hates himself for being so pathetic
>the one good thing in his life is his beautiful, gentle and sweet onee-san with long raven-black hair and the face of a doll
>tall, large breasts and a firm bum but is pure at heart
>shes the only one who hasn't given up on this worthless sack of shit
>out on a walk with her to pick up the latest video game but its rated mature so she has to come with you to purchase it
>your well being means everything to her and she genuinely asks you about getting your life on track
>you snap at her because you dont want to face reality and heatedly walk past her
>she tells you to please wait and chases after you
>you cross a street without looking and behind you she does the same
>both of you having only been paying attention to your argument failed to see truck-kun speeding in your direction
>you hear the roar of the engine and turn, your onee-san tilting her head in its direction too surprised to move
>the next thing you know youre bolting towards her, the only person in this world youd gladly die for
>its too late
>your onee-san was hit and ran over like a speed bump
>shes killed isntantly
>you fall to your knees with tears, snot and saliva pouring from your face
>clutching her hand asking why, why did this happen, why you, why not me
>youre breaking down
>as youve just about given up hope in anything of this world, a voice appears inside your head
>"do you want to save the one you love?"
>"do you want to start over"
>yes! please! you scream, please save my onee-san
>"the contract is complete"
>>
>>139840407
tl;dr
>>
OK so there's this boy
>>
>>139840524
and he falls in love with a girl
>>
Hero has to fight a predator that is insane while an alien civilization is invading and a person is trying to take over the world. There's also two superior evolutionary species roaming the world that are capable of outgrowing human capability. There's also an immortal with a vampire loli that may potentially endanger the world if they fall into the wrong hands.
>>
>>139840561
holy shit did you guys come up with that on the spot?
>>
>>139840407
>15 year old male mc
>meets well to do blonde haired girl of the same age
>saves her life somehow
>she falls in love with him
>both of them have autism and "misunderstandings" daily
>harem develops
>I'm rich because nips are basic fucks who'll pay you to eat your shit if it's peddled enough like moe
>>
File: muhsplitmangos.jpg (340 KB, 4000x2315) Image search: [Google]
muhsplitmangos.jpg
340 KB, 4000x2315
>>139840480
it was going to be ntr but i cut instead of copied the second half. so much for my mango career
>>
>>139840561
unable to confess
>>
>fat overweight NEET
>suddenly inspired to turn his life around
>each episode is him improving himself in one way (getting fit, eating properly, learning to socialize, working on a socially acceptable hobby, dressing well, talking to girls/dating, improving his posture, studying a craft)
>visibly changes a little each episode, deals with setbacks
>cast of supporting girls that encourage him along the way
>show starts out with really immature, stupid humor and writing and then gradually matures, mirroring his appearance and new mental state - goes from O-o-oppai!!! *drools* to an in-depth conversation with a beautiful, sophisticated woman about her hopes, dreams, and fears

Well?
>>
>>139840782
That's pretty gross, anon. Why can't it just be a power fantasy?
>>
Basically Muv-Luc... BUT WITHOUT THE LUV.
>>
>>139840879
*-Luv
>>
>>139840407
>your regular action fantasy anime
> the mc is the vilian
>he is op and will only kill the weakest good guys only
>weak good guys become evil too alive
> at the end of it all he tell them it was all a plan necessary so they could become strong man to defeat something more scary
> /a/ loves it and help makes the anime
>>
>>139841285
What's the more scary thing
>>
>>139841646

even eviler guy
>>
>>139841713
mc is actually good guy for greatest good
>>
>>139840407
>setting: okinawa
>gods have given powers to mangos
>high school cast eats mangoes and becomes super humans
>they save the world
>genre: supernatural, slice of life
>>
>Organization run by Strongest Man In the World Character
>MC and friends work for this organization
>Story focuses on missions MC and other side characters complete for the organization
>There is an evil organization MASAKA!
>Final showdown between good and evil organization at end of mango
>MC and other side characters deal with evil organization side-bosses/henchmen
>Strongest vs Big Bad and Strongest wins easily and by himself
>The End
>>
>>139841885
Literally HSDK
>>
>>139841885
I like it, would read.
>>
>>139841285
Kill yourself frogposter.
>>
>>139841928
Huh, your right.
Pretty much I was thinking a series where the strongest doesn't job/sacrifice etc. and actually is useful/steps in when it requires his attention.
>>
All Quiet On The Western Front with girls.
>>
When a great danger threatened the land, a group of five skilled warriors stepped up to be the heroes needed in this dire time. And they did. They saved the day and became famous the world over.

Now, years have past and they've all retired and gone their separate ways. Some have even started families. This is the story of the son of a great hero, trying to step out of his parent's shadow and have a great adventure of their own.

MC and the colorful cast of allies he gains along the way venture into a fantastic world full of magic, ancient dungeons and tombs, towering cities, and more, unaware of the old threat from his parent's time slowly returning.
>>
File: shounen manga.gif (122 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
shounen manga.gif
122 KB, 600x800
>>
An anon falls in love with a phone.
>>
>>139842506
It's basic and condensed.
I would definitely read it.
>>
The schoolkids, they gotta fight.
>>
>>139842506
To make the difference between the parent's time and the children's time even more jarring, having the parents living in a straight up medieval fantasy and the kids living in a magitech steampunk esque world would be cool. I don't know, I just recently watched Gosick and Dantalian one after another and the turn of the century European aesthetic is something I need more of.
>>
>>139842530
This is what I want to avoid with a setting like >>139841885
Teamups to take down the stronger enemy is the way to do it.
>>
>>139842786
By world, I'm talking about the same world, just separated by decades.
>>
>>139842786
I've always wondered how to make steampunk cool, but I could never figure anything out. Feels like everything has been done for it. Chaika does it quite well already too.
>>
>>139842786
Excellent idea.
This is why I liked the setting of D Gray Man.
>>
>>139842506
This idea of expansive world is excellent.
It allows the story to switch settings and prevent it becoming boring.

For example you could do something like a Victorian era town, mystery themed storyline.
Then the cast travels and the next story takes place in a dessert setting with steampunk aspects.

I think this was the best thing about TRC,
>>
Around the World in Eighty Days but Fogg is a loli.
>>
>>139843063
It's been a while since I've seen that so I forgot what they did. Wasn't it like they got into messes of gangs and politics or something.
>>
>>139840407
3dpd shit
>>139841285
Frogposting

Both of you, fuck off.
>>
>>139843063
Do it.
I wonder if Nippon adapted it as part of WMT
>>
>>139840407
melee
>>
>>139843160
Oh looks like Nippon did do a animal characters version for Spain.
Nippon were ahead of their time by decades.
>>
A story about a villainess doing evil things until a hero comes and stops her. This upsets her, causing her to try multiple times to destroy him, but always failing.

Eventually, she gets deserate and attacks the hero's friends to hurt him by proxy. This sets the hero off, berserker rage style.

While the villainess survives, she finds that she is now in love and yandere levels of obsessed with the hero's rage. She spends the rest of the story trying to make him a fallen hero so that he is like that all the time.
>>
>Protagonist is about to enter his first semester in university
>Should have a bright future, but has no idea what he wants in life and has a generally poor outlook on life, just tries to please those around him at a superficial level and
>Eventaully has a complete breakdown; grades slip; becomes asocial
>Sees doctor; is prescribed anti anxiety medication and antidepressants; begins to abuse them
>Gradually cuts contact with family and friends; drifts through classes and life in general
>The story continues to follow the protagonist through his mental and emotional breakdown
>Ends with the protagonist getting completely fucked up one day and stabbing several people at his university in broad daylight before commiting suicide

Overall, a slice of life about someone destroying their life without any clear reason.
>>
>>139840782
The most fantasy inspired theme I've come across yet, would watch Konosuba 2.0
>>
>>139842530
Is...is this the plot of Bleach?
>>
>>139843095
They were chase by a detective because the detective thought Fogg was a robber who stole from a bank the same day Fogg and his butler left England. If Fogg is now a loli then I guess Jean would be the one hunted by the detective.
>>
>>139843258
That would make a great comedy.
>>
>>139840407
MC is an eldritch God who brushes his massive ethereal form against a universe with a high fantasy spacefaring future civilization and gods of its own. God-kun is bored after wandering in extra-dimensional dark space for eternity, so he decides to make an avatar and wander around for a while until he meets up with the heroine, who is a Hero chosen by some patron Goddess. She's also in high school and defeated some big bad in the past and is a locally famous figure. God-kun now decides to try and make her his priestess and spread his religion around because it sounds neat. Cue slice of life shenanigans with the Hero crew and God-on-God action.
>>
MC is nothing special, he's just another highschooler trying to past through highschool without any incident. MC is really paranoid about making friends, for he has been bullied from grade school. And thus he seems really rude to other people.

His only friends is an unknown spirit which seems sticked to him for as long as he can remember and only he can see him (backstory : it's actually an evil spirit sealed in some temple, during gradeschool MC is locked in a supposed haunted temple and accidentally release said evil spirit)

Anyway, MC is hobby is observing people, just watching and try to learn any information, no matter how trivial, in short playing detective and have a guessing game. He draws people relationship, which student has a crush with another student, who talks behind people's back, who like to spread rumors, etc. His hobby is trying to dug out people's hidden feeling to other people with the help of his "irregular friend". He even manage to identify a literal Harem anime MC in his class (the dense type, this is where you can make fun harem manga trope much like OPM made fun of shonen trope).

Basically an SoL about MC and his demon friend spying on people. That is until he was found out and made to agree to help one of the harem girl to win the harem bowl.
>>
>>139843538
Sounds like TWGOK
>>
>>139842905
How about focusing on the world and politics more than the steampunk? Like there's ton of cool shit you can have. Steampunk mechs fighting through the African jungles to be the first to map the dark continent and claim it for their empire. Russia and Britain fighting in Central Asia with giant flying fortresses during The Great Game. The intermonorchial rivalries that flared up every now and then that eventually led to WWI. The whole time period between the end of the Napoleonic Wars and the start of the First World War is a treasure trove of material.
>>
>>139843623
TWGOK is a harem, I was thinking more in the line of someone living in a harem manga that is not part of the harem
>>
I want a manga with the story of Dark Souls but then I remember Berserk...
>>
Alright so something like Witch Craft Works but more serious/mellow/whatever.

MC-kun is a rather wimpy if nice guy who is completely average. There is a tall senpai with a nice body that is super popular. MC does one of those batsu games with his friends a loses and the punishment is to confess to the senpai. So after school, MC goes to do it but discovers the senpai doing witch stuff. Senpai goes to mind wipe him but her basic spell fails. As it turns out, MC has an unusual amount of mana that gave him some magic resistance. She decides to take him under her wing as an apprentice because leaving someone with as much potential as him defenseless wouldn't end well. Starts out as a comfy and mellow slice of life with MC and senpai studying in senpai's atelier and the MC training his body and learning magic. Just the MC and senpai forming a strong friendship/master-student relationship and fun, comfy mellowness all around. Since the MC and senpai are hanging out together, rumors start floating around about them so eventually the MC will have to confront them and the drama it brings. Basically it is all about the MC growing physically, mentally, magically and as a person. I guess the tone of it would be a lot like Dantalin no Shoka.
>>
>>139844020
Of course eventually senpai starts sending MC on errands which introduce him and by extension the reader to the wider world of magic. He goes around solving minor disputes and it's basically still regular old, sol. However, there is foreshadowing of something bigger coming. Not sure if it should be like Jojo Part 4 where there is a serial killer on the prowl or maybe do something like Madoka Magica or Kyoukai no Kanata where some big and powerful evil demon/event will occur in a few month's time and it's a race against the clock. Or maybe it's something else like a third human faction (military or private company) starting to stir trouble in the magical community. Also MC has to also deal with a classmate (probably a cute girl) finding out about him after he saves her or something. Man I don't know.

Well that's all I have. Any thoughts are welcome.
>>
>>139844150
It's no longer SoL then at that point...

here's an idea, serial killer is actually a former witch who had learn the truth about the magical world. he sees that one day magic will destroy the world, and he did whatever to stop that including killing witches.

Witch doesn't know this of course, and assume he is the enemy of of all witches.

maybe the end story could be about how the witch will have to gave up their magic in order to preserve the world or something.

Plot twist, the senpai's beauty and attractiveness is actually as a result of her magic. She's actually hundred of years old and once the magic is pulled she will immediately die and rot.
>>
>>139842506
>>139842786
>>139843055
The constantly changing settings is a really good idea.

But I've been juggling around some thoughts on why the original heroes can't come out of retirement to fight the returning threat.

Maybe some are just too old to be of use.
Maybe some went full edge and joined the bad guys.
Maybe the bad guys revealed their return by launching a surprise attack on the only people that were a threat to them, killing them before they can do anything.

Any other ideas?
>>
>>139844726
I'd go with the first one. Like they're still strong compared to normal people, but they just aren't up to snuff anymore to take on the eldritch hordes. Third one also seems good if a bit edgy. The MC might go all "muh revenge" and all that.
>>
>>139844726
Probably they've lost their power or something, or they're still capable to fight, but are busy with politics. Maybe one of them has disappeared and no one knows if that hero is still alive. It would probably be better if none of them are dead though.
>>
>>139844559
What I mean is by regular old SOL mystery solving is like in those manga that are just one mystery per chapter and relatively light hearted. It's still about his daily life, it's just now he occasionally helps people out after school before heading home.
>>
>>139844726
How about simply because the world don't want them anymore...

It depends on how black and white your story's going to be though. If you want to go the many shades of grey route then maybe you can set then enemy behind the hero as well as in front of them, make the threat comes from the people they're trying to protect.

Maybe the hero stops because being a hero you will have to do some horrific stuff. and this is something that the MC can learn in his journey. some character development on how he sees heroes including his own father.
>>
>>139844979
my god, my english is so broken when I have to type and think at the same time
>>
An anime about a guy who just straight up flips out in public and he starts killing people. He's fucking crazy, flailing his arms and around and making derpy noises while slobbering and shaking his head.

The series will be about the local police force's attempt to subdue this man. At first he appears human, but they start to realize things about him like he's immune to physical harm, he has night vision, he can leap really high...etc. Nothing is ever explained about the spazz, the series ends when they take him down. Dark humor, with Sugita lead.
>>
Our protagonist is shot and killed by an assassin. But not just any assassin: a magic one. He's cursed so that all of his bullets turn his victims into historical figures, and our protagonist turns into Jesus; he likewise rises back up 3 days later. Wanting to avenge his own death, he seeks out the assassin, but cannot kill him due to Jesus's pacifistic nature. He does, however, locate a spear that can kill the main character of any book. So he must follow the trail of dead historical characters to write a biography about the assassin. So he can kill him.
>>
>>139845088
but the he got crucified by the Romans and... story over?
>>
>>139844559
Eh, I kind of want to play the senpai thing straight.This is basically how I would do Witch Craft Works. I should keep some things the same. Serial Killer idea is good though. It fits with the whole story being a small thing that's centered around their city. No big world ending catastrophe or evil villains taking over the world. Just one serial killer out there to try and save the world while ultimately not contributing much because the amounts of magic users and creatures he kills are just drops in the bucket.
>>
>>139845073
It's actually a bear with high ranks in bluff
>>
>typical NEET in fantasy world situation
>story told from his companion's points of view
>one day group gets into a deadly fight
>companions in danger
>MC slaughters enemies
>later MC reveals he used to be a NEET until he became a god
>created the world they reside in and has full control
>knows everything that will happen because he makes it happen
>story now revolves around the world as it tries to cope with its own creator and why he continues to allow suffering and war to happen
>>
File: Volibear's League Judgement.jpg (52 KB, 720x443) Image search: [Google]
Volibear's League Judgement.jpg
52 KB, 720x443
>>139845186
Where is his bear-translating butler?
>>
File: 1459881219243.jpg (22 KB, 348x546) Image search: [Google]
1459881219243.jpg
22 KB, 348x546
Wins EVO
Wins EVO
Loses EVO
The next EVO approaches
>>
>>139845206
This is a story that leads to no end. It's dangerous writing.
>>
>>139845283
Also pretentious and more than likely preachy.
>>
>>139843055
I actually don't enjoy RPG-like theme town settings because it's kind of lazy to boil it down to going to a new place and having to gain the approval of the locals every single time. Granted it did work for One Piece, but it also failed for a lot of other people.

>>139844726
Pretty much this >>139844979
What happens if you can't save the people?
>You were supposed to save them!
>I tried my best...
>You failed.

The edgy evil turn is exactly as said, edgy. It's plausible once or twice, but it won't work for 5 and it's certainly not going to apply to any more than that.

Less drastic reasons would be like people growing to defend themselves / heroes causing more harm than good, and obsoleting the idea of a hero. Of course, that means fuck-all if the main character is a hero and the point is a bouncy adventure. Go with #1.
>>
>>139845283
the ending would be the world the MC created falling into utter chaos. the MC would snap his fingers and the scene would freeze then fade to black. MC would talk about starting over again like he has so many times before.
>>
>>139840782
I would watch this only if it's super insulting to Japanese otaku. Hell, I'd fund this myself just to piss them off the nip trash. An otaku-dissing anime funded by a gaijin would be prime shitstorm material on japanese boards. Even more so because the premise of this show would be praised as 10/10 super progressive subversion by the PC West.
>>
>Some guy smoking meth
>Every episode is just 20 minutes of him smoking and looking out the windows in a concerned manner.
>The show is in real time like 24
>The season finale is him running out of meth and buying more.
>>
>MC is a HELMETED knight, who only communicates through gestures.
>In a world where magic is mainstream, and swordfighting is considered barbaric and unneeded.
>Has to go questing with magical girls because cute girls sell etc.
>Gives no fucks and attacks evil dudes mid-dialogue.
>Just wants to have a normal sword fight, but none anywhere cause everyone's a fuckin' wizard in society.
>Group needs his help to stop an evil sorcerer, something something generic fantasy plot, all revolving around armor-kun who just wants a sword fight.

I'm sure more could be added.
>>
>>139845467
>The girls bait him by telling him the evil sorcerer has a sword
>>
>>139845467
>>139845508
>the evil sorcerer's goal is revealed at the last moment to be taking over the world so he can change the status quo because he too just wanted a sword fight all along
>>
>MC gains power by making people fall in love with him
>the more unattainable they seem to him, the more power he'll gain
>uses these powers to fight monsters of the week
>as the monsters increase in power, he can't keep up and starts two-timing
>has to balance his daily life with dating 5 girls at the same time and fighting monsters
>eventually, right before the final doomsday monster turns up, all of the girls he's dating find out about each other, he's completely powerless
>on the last day before the world is going to end, he decides he's going to try confessing to his best bro
>homo power
>happy end
>>
>>139845467

I love this. Armor-kun is cute.
>>
>>139845467
>Girls cant defeat because mage enchanted himself to be impervious to magic attacks.
>Cue armor-kun suplexing said mage and locking him in a chokehold.
>>
>>139842530
>Because he has friends!!
everytime
>>
>>139845467
Damn it, I know that somebody has to have that picture

And I know that some madman probably has the extended picture with the disgruntled prince subplot
>>
>>139840407
I clicked this thread and read through all of that genuinely thinking there was going to be a mango involved, and I like mangos, but you didn't included one in the story. What a waste of time. 3/10, stop making empty promises OP.
>>
>A truck driver falls asleep while driving a truck and runs over an otaku NEET and kills him
>has to cope with the guilt of killing a person but at the same time he doesn't want to go to jail nor does he have enough money to indemnify the deceased's family
>>
The Story follows one immortal with an unknown background. All the readers will know is that he's not alone and they're all in kahootz

Anyway, the story revolves around a world caught in war between the good and evil. The human kingdom of [insert epic name here] versus the Demon kingdom ruled by the wicked but mighty High demon king.

A widely popular hero party (young knight, a female warrior, a priestess, and an elfen mage) was sent on a secret mission to infiltrate and kill the demon king, because that's what hero do. On the border between the two kingdom he encounter our MC, a swordsman, wearing nothing but a plain clothes, not even a regular armor.

The hero advise MC to turn back, that it's dangerous there on which he only replies with "I can't, I have business I have to do."

he asked "what business?" on which our MC replies with "my very own business."

Sensing the firmness in his word, the hero asked our MC to join his party in the meantime as the demon kingdom is fairly dangerous. he present no reaction and only accept the offer.

After a while, the party was ambushed. Everyone drew their weapon and prepare for combat. Everyone except our MC, who simply put his sword down in the ground raise both of his hand in surrender and said in plain tone "don't kill me, I want to join you guys,"
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 876x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 876x441
>>139840407
Shounen where MC is initially the only one with any kind of supernatural abilities, but he doesn't remember how he got them and is a huge asshole who let the fame get to his head.

When other characters with similar powers start appearing MC eventually learns that everyone's powers are coming from the same malevolent force of nature that basically takes hosts to make them fight, the violence of which propogates said force. So he not only has to overcome his total lack of charisma (imagine your average 4channer with DBZ strength) but the fact that using his strength will only perpetuate the cycle.
>>
>>139846125
Added note : immortality isn't a regular thing in this world, that's why the MC keep it hidden, and plainly act like he was in danger.
>>
>>139846049
>>139841796
i guess you didn't read the thread enough
>>
>>139840709
He was gifted
>>
>people live underground
>need 'sunlight' drops that fall from the 'sky' of the domed underground to survive and power magic
>anyone that tries to get on the surface is burned instantly when the actual light hits them
>several different cultures, districts, and cities/towns exist in the underground
>competitions are held by the 'gods' to allow each of these different districts and cities onto the surface
>champions are chosen from each of these areas to compete
Some secrets and plot developments are revealed and shit.
>>
>>139848246
Reminds me of Tokyo Underground
>>
A manga set in a world where the only way you make an anime is to film it, with camera and all.

follow an assistant director of well known anime studio as they embark on a production of your favourite anime.

it's SoL. There are no actor, so the character in the "anime" is an actual character in the manga world.

Eren Jaeger starring as Eren Jaeger in Shingeki no Kyojin.

He can still turn into a titan but now he works for this studio, making "anime" called Shingeki no Kyojin.

It can act sort of like a parody. Kind of like Wreck it-Ralph in a way.

It's gonna be comedy, example

>MC's friend is a stunt double for Eren Jaeger.
>honored to be the stunt double of a famous character
>dat one scene in the anime where Eren flying across town with 3D maneuver gear.
>get slapped by titan
>cut
>replace by a stunt double
>the stunt double missed the safety matress and get thrown across the roof.
>made an incredible shot so the director decided to keep it.
>close up on Eren face, replaced by Eren himself obviously
>Director compliment Eren on a job well done.
>Stunt double now regrets his job as a stunt double

Any other idea for another scenario?
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.