[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder to never watch this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shit.jpg (557 KB, 1600x1141) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
557 KB, 1600x1141
daily reminder to never watch this movie
>>
>>139726332
It was good OP. Have better taste.
>>
>>139726332
Why not
The last third was weak but the first half had a lot of good character moments for guys who don't usually get spotlight
>>
>>139726332
The anime version is better anyway
>>
I liked it, although at times I was tired of the fact that the villain was Frieza, let alone a godlike power up that he just randomly gotten simply because he "decided to actually train for the first time"
Overall they could have explained better how Vegeta got a power up and Goku getting owned so easily by a laser but whatever.
>>
>>139726332
Also skip the anime part, trust me, the only, literally the only thing you gonna get from watching it is Gohan motivation to stop being a faggot(if it ever happen, 10 episodes after he's still being a faggot)
>>
>>139726332
Watch the movie, skip the remake in super
>>139726868
wrong
>>
>>139726332
Never will. Looks as bad as super.
>>
File: 494737426726.jpg (76 KB, 937x481) Image search: [Google]
494737426726.jpg
76 KB, 937x481
>>139726332
>daily reminder to never watch this movie
At least was better than BoG
>>139727689
Just because QUALITY?
That's the best part about that
>>
>>139728542
>QUALITY

All fixed in the BDs
>>
It was awful, but it was still above average by Dragon Ball movie standards
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.