[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people so obsessed with the need of "strong female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Why are people so obsessed with the need of "strong female lead" by default? Instead of having a female lead is who simply competent and well characterized. They can be weak but mentally strong without the need of inserting I can do this better or as equal as men attitude?
>>
>>139699214
Because they are dumb.
>>
probably because in a lot of anime women are just useless placeholder characters, see sakura

I don't personally care but I can understand where they come from
>>
>>139699214
Because STRONG is the easiest and most obvious way of giving somebody character.
You can have weak characters as well, but then you need to sit down and actually figure out what this character is about and what she's trying to accomplish.
>>
>>139699214
You've really been shitposting up a storm lately, haven't you?

It's too bad, this might actually be a topic worth discussing, otherwise.
>>
>>139699214
>competent and well characterized
I'm pretty sure that's what "strong female lead" means.
>>
>>139699214
They make my dick hard.
>>
File: e912fbd9.jpg (26 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
e912fbd9.jpg
26 KB, 500x249
>>
Not so strong now huh?
>>
>>
>>139699214
> Strong female lead
I think of a man. Then I take away reason, and accountability.
>>
>>139701000
>I think of a man. Then I take away reason, and accountability.
So, the average 4channer?
>>
>>139701000
Stop writing MCs you self insert into, faggot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.