[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ichigo Hollow Origin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 5nn4fl.jpg (86 KB, 465x693) Image search: [Google]
5nn4fl.jpg
86 KB, 465x693
So ive never had the chance to figure out why but i might as well ask /a/ because i think you can clear things up for me. What is this form exactly and why does ichigo obtain it? and how come his hollow mask happens to be different after he returns to a human? Much appreciated for the help.
>>
>>139635242
because he practically died when trying to regain his powers
>>
>>139635242
Basically this was Yhwach's presence in Ichigo looking for a potential outlet to test his capabilities as a potential Quincy under the always-present guise of him actually being a Soul Reaper at this point.
>>
File: [M7]Bleach-ch222-02.jpg (259 KB, 830x1200) Image search: [Google]
[M7]Bleach-ch222-02.jpg
259 KB, 830x1200
it's ichigo fully hollowfied. 100%. the lizard hollow form before was always something ichigo was resisting, and the mask never completely covered ichigo's face, as seen in pic.

ichigo basically gave in to the hollow (which is actually zangetsu ) he became this form, which was a perfect shinigami/hollow combo hosted by a human body feeding off of latent quincy power

so basically a psuedo transcendent being, enough to shit on ulquiorra of course
>>
>>139636437
cont.

also, love is a retard, because ichigo isn't 100% hollowfied there
>>
I didn't bother reading past the first, of what I assume out of many, time they entered Hueco Mundo.
What the fuck am I reading.
>>
>>139635242
Hollow Ichigo did say, he will take the body if Ichigo dies. But this form is practically just Zangetsu going overboard with his desire to protect Ichigo. You could say Zangetsu is a platonic Yandere for Ichigo. This is how the Hollow form is actually supposed to look like. The lizard form is the weird one. Though my theory is that this is how the Hollow looks in Bankai.
The form could also have been triggered by Orihime's words. Because saying someone's name is now a legit power and Ichigo could have that. Since it was Orihime who said that, Ichigo didn't attack her. But there is the possibility that if Chad were there, he wouldn't have been attacked too. Ulquiorra killed Ichigo and Uryuu would have been attacked under every circumstances. The reason for that is unknown. But it is probably related to the First Blood War and the origins of Hollows.
>>
>>139635242
>and why does ichigo obtain it
He was born with it.
>>
>>139635242
Because ichigo is a mary-sue who is mysteriously whatever they're fighting
>>
>>139637043
>This explanation
>Saying someone's name is now a legit power
>Hollow Ichigo is actually Orihime's bankai

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>139635242
I thought Ichigo was born hollow/shinigami/human/Quincy.

It sounds so retarded everytime I think about it.
>>
>>139637370
I was talking about what Ichibee said.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.