[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku no Hero Academia Episode 2 Preview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1435114519215.png (849 KB, 992x778) Image search: [Google]
1435114519215.png
849 KB, 992x778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUndV9g6do4
Looks about as good as the first episode.
>>
>>139630439
fuck off kid
>>
>>139630439
That face physically pains me. Bones isn't doing too bad with animation considering how many series they have this season.
>>
>watching any toho animation anime
>>
So was this any good? It never even registered on my radar.
>>
>>139630439
Then its shit
>>
>>139631036
First episode had decent animation, but it was slow as fuck. It's got a weird mix of comedy in supposedly serious situations that just seem awkward and there for comedy's sake.
>>
>>139631182
Sounds pretty crappy then.
>>
>>139631036
It looked pretty good and has what seems to be a good OST, most of the problems come from the manga pacing. It's enjoyable though
>>
>>139631036
If you are fan, somewhat good, otherwise is like a long advertisement.
>>
>>139631337
That's practically all anime nowadays though. The USJ arc is not a bad place at all to end on.
>>
File: Best Girl in front.png (334 KB, 845x433) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl in front.png
334 KB, 845x433
How is she so perfect?
>>
>>139630844
We have people against Toho now? Are you a parody of the Aniplex hater?
>>
>>139630439
>Looks about as good as the first episode.
So shit
>>
>>139631182
>slow

I'd say it was more-so the fact that the first chapter of the manga was pretty dense in terms of shit going on. Episode 1 might have ended at that point I noticed that I didn't feel that the episode had dragged on or anything.
>>
Anyone got a link to video showing the opening? Looking for a HQ version of it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.