[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Production I.G. >Kenji Kawai >Based Character Designs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: b2ap3_large_1161435_1200.jpg (200 KB, 904x1280) Image search: [Google]
b2ap3_large_1161435_1200.jpg
200 KB, 904x1280
>Production I.G.
>Kenji Kawai
>Based Character Designs
>Period Piece Thriller
>No moeshit trash
>Adult characters

Tomorrow anime will be saved. Joker Game is AOTS material, right there.
>>
>>139589618
>Japanese war crimes denial anime
>>
>>139589649
This.
>>
>>139589649
What's wrong with /pol/, the anime?
>>
>>139589618
I want more period pieces in Anime so I hope this is good but it'll probably be just fujoshit. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>139589618
The sameface is awful.
>>
>>139589618
*tips fedora*
>>
>>139590068
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1500x500.png (648 KB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
1500x500.png
648 KB, 1500x500
>>139590068
The source material isn't fujoshit at all though. It only looks fujoshit because of the large male cast. I won't say for sure that the anime wouldn't add in some fujobait scenes but in the end it's just bait.
>>
Looks like hot garbage that no one will watch.
>>
I dont want to get my hopes up only to be hurt again
>>
>>139589796
I can near GUARANTEE you this will be 'Japanese genius intelligence men thwart the evil ABCD powers as the oppress Asians who never did nothing!'.

As opposed to the reality 'Japanese Intelligence agents furthering Japans run up to its attempt to conquer and enslave every country it could get its hands on'. Fuck, the people this show is supposed to show would be true believers, Japanese imperialist, xenophobic assholes who would be the first to go to war.

I'm surprised production I.G had the balls to make this honestly, they must know this will generate controversy.
>>
>>139590423
>I'm surprised production I.G had the balls to make this honestly, they must know this will generate controversy.

Don't be daft, the novel were already adapted into a live action movie.
>>
>>139590423
>they must know this will generate controversy
Not if it's propaganda.
>>
>>139590423
They should make more Psycho Pass rather than this. The sameface is retarded. The colours look awful and bland. All the characters look exactly the same.

This looks like some retarded spy movie. If you look at the character art, the poses look awkwards as a fuck like the illustrator is tracing with awkward ass highlights.

It's garbage from the get go.
>>
Remember Night Raid? No one does.
>>
>>139590591
>They should make more Psycho Pass
Stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1401744578788.jpg (81 KB, 630x623) Image search: [Google]
1401744578788.jpg
81 KB, 630x623
>>139590423
>Set along a backdrop of a fictitious second world war at an international city in Asia.

>In Japan, Lieutenant Colonel Yuki recommends the creation of spy training school "D Kikan". Meanwhile, Kato is facing capital punishment for his refusal to follow a superior's order. Kato is then scouted by "D Kikan". He goes through a harsh training regiment and faces his first mission as a spy.

>In order to seize American ambassador Graham's confidential documents "Black Note." Kato infiltrates into an international city. A battle to gain possession of the "Black Note" ensues between Kato, a mysterious woman named Rin , the British Spy Agency, the Soviet Spy Agency and the radical army in Japan.

Not even set in this world, its an AU.
>>
>>139590808
>an international city in Asia.
Let me guess, it's not-Shanghai?
>>
>>139590591
>They should make more Psycho Pass rather than this

Haha, no!
Psycho Pass is totally shit, bad character desing, full of cliches and bad written.
It was shame to see an anime so bad made in the same studio which made Gits.
>>
>>139590591
>They should make more Psycho Pass rather than this
No thanks
>The sameface is retarded
>All the characters look exactly the same.
All of them have distinct faces to me.
>The colours look awful and bland.
Why? I think the palette is fitting to the tone they're going for.
>>
>>139589618
>>139590472
I saw the live action movie
It's really mediocre
>>
>ITT: Everyone pretend they know/read the source material.
>>
>>139590681
I do. First time I saw Joker Game I was immediately reminded of that.
>>
>>139590423
>sugar coating the truth is only OK when we Americans do it. Ugh just look at those sexist, homophobic, ableist, xenophobic Japanese assholes. I just can't even
>>
>>139591713

Yeah it's not like Americans don't learn about slavery, Native American genocide, the civil rights era, Vietnam crap, and cold war bullshit in high school.

In twenty years to thirty years when all of the baby boomers are dead, most kids will start learning about the middle east fuckery and how Murica was involved.

At least we have the balls to teach our kids about past mistakes.
>>
>>139592689
>he doesn't think Japan is the greatest country on Earth
>he doesn't wish he was born and raised in Japan
>he doesn't want to get married with a 2D anime girl waifu female and live the rest of their days in glorious nippon

WHAT ARE U EVEN DOING HERE FAG JAPAN DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>139589618
yawn.. another Night Raid 1931

Will be forgotten on /a/ past 2nd episode.
>>
>>139591579
I watched the movie.
>>
>>139589649
Nihon did nothing wrong!
>>
Holy shit the same face is bad.
People are looking forward to this shit?
>>
>>139590423
>I can near GUARANTEE you this will be 'Japanese genius intelligence men thwart the evil ABCD powers as the oppress Asians who never did nothing!'.
Pretty much. its about japanese James Bond fighting against evil Americans, Russians, British etc. in Japanese China.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.