[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRIFTERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: main_bg.jpg (391 KB, 1450x833) Image search: [Google]
main_bg.jpg
391 KB, 1450x833
Is /a/ excited about Drifters?

https://youtu.be/d4DcCVIPJJ0
>>
>>139582370
I want to have passionate sex with that bowman, no homo.
>>
>>139582370
Looks like edgy shit, so no.
>>
>>139582412
I honestly thought bow dude was a girl until like 50+ chapters in
>>
>>139582453
I knew he was a boy because the reason I started reading it was a trap doujin. Though in my defense I thought he was a loli from the cover.
>>
>>139582370

who are the guys/gals with make up at 1:42?

do they try to rape anyone like most flamboyant chars in edgy manga?
>>
>>139582370
So who are the players? Steampunk samurai in a fantasy setting? There aren't any overpowered people like Alucard who can just curbstomp the competition whenever they felt like it, right?
>>
adolf hitler is going to be in it, as well as Hannibal and Joan of arc
>>
>>139584743
Don't forget the jew
>>
>>139584620
They're all historical figures.

As far as overpowered people go the villain is Jesus though. Like it's actually Jesus.
>>
Yessssssss

Can't wait to watch Nobunaga tell elves to poop in wells
>>
>>139582370
Multiverse shit is always shit.
>>
>>139585130
No Buddha buddy?
>>
>>139582412
He's not as lewd and sexy in here unlike the manga ;_;
>>
Wow it finally gets adapted?
How long time ago did the hellsing tease that at the end of the last movie?
>>
I'm more excited for new Ishii music than the show itself, honestly.

Same with Bungou Stray Dogs this season.
>>
Meh. Seems like a slide show, like Hirano makes the manga. Movement isn't really conveyed well at all.
>>
>>139582370
Is blonde with Knives a girl? I remember when I thought the blonde shota in hell sing was a girl.
>>
>>139585292
Not yet anyways
>>
>>139585367
Well I guess I know what else I'm watching now
>>
>>139585477
Bungou is scored by Taku Iwasaki, not Ishii. I probably should have phrased that better, I just meant that I don't care about anything about the shows but the music.
>>
>>139585514
My feelings are mostly the same with this new information
>>
Jesus did nothing wrong.
>>
They seem to be respecting Hirano's style, so yes, I am very excited.
>>
>>139582370
Not really. The manga feels like a clusterfuck that has no idea what its doing.
>>
when is this coming out?
>>
>>139582370
it's going to be out on Fall2016 most likely. There is an OVA on summer.
>>
>>139582412
He'd be on top senpai.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.