[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kokoro Connect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1347120391629.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1347120391629.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
It was pretty ok, would watch again for cute scenes. Also the ending song for the last episode is top notch. Inaba #1 fuck yes she won
>>
Why don't u start a blog while you're at it
>>
Im still so fucking pissed that the only reason we dont have a second season was because of the prank drama
>>
>>139581461
remind us, what drama?
>>
>>139581571
I dont remember the details, but I think one of the writers or one of the voice actors was getting bullied by the production staff. Like he was publicly embarrassed at one of the promotion events as a prank. The fans responded in protest by not buying shit from them, so the show ended being an enormous waste of money
>>
>>139581368
>implying this isn't a posting board
K
>>
Read the manga, fucking ending was shit. I was really pissed because it felt like a rushed ending and heartseed said it got bored and left.
>>
>>139580873
NON-FREE JAVASCRIPT PIZZA BOTNET CHAN
>>
>>139580873
I remember when this was getting spammed on /g/. What a meme.
>>
>>139580873

Loliban > Inaban
>>
I remember that she tried to order a pizza but the site used non-free Javascript
>>
inb4 "I've masturbated to you too".
>>
File: 1456067304735.jpg (23 KB, 495x482) Image search: [Google]
1456067304735.jpg
23 KB, 495x482
>>139588829
Loliban is for daughteru only.
>>
>>139584099
don't you have an xorg conf to fix?
>>
>>139582359
what the fuck
is this real?
>>
>>139589094
it is
>>
>>139589094
Yeah, that's why there's no S2
>>
>>139581571
To promote the show, they decided to do a prank.

They invited a relatively inexperienced and newer VA to audition for what they said was an anime original character that they were going to introduce at the halfway mark and would unveil at a promotional event.

So they have him audition, record lines, and generally say and do a bunch of stupid and embarrassing things, all on camera.

At the promotional event, they bring him out on stage with him thinking that they are introducing him as the VA for the new character. Instead they play the video of him embarassing himself and start laughing at him and calling him a gullible idiot.

Fans of the series were not amused and iirc sales dropped sharply after they did this.
>>
>>139592187
just a prank bro
>>
>>139592187
Oh yeah, and if I remember right they wrote a letter of apology to the fans afterwards which basically summarized as "We're sorry you got offended".
>>
>>139592187
Yamanaka got already removed from his position.

Downside being, that KitaEri is now taking the flak for him.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.