[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Garou and Stain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: garou-vs-stain.png (634 KB, 768x781) Image search: [Google]
garou-vs-stain.png
634 KB, 768x781
Out of the two, who had the greater impact

Bonus: Who is the strongest Hero Hunter
>>
File: Arthas.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Arthas.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
dont start this shit.
>>
>>139580076
Too late
>>139579640
Stain seemed more, not necessarily relatable, but inspiring?
>>
>>139579640

Stain for me. Garou was exposed as a tryhard while Stain however corrupted was deadset with his beliefs. I think that's what made Stain more inspiring and arguably even necessary. Garou was simply a kid trying to take the easy way out of tough circumstances.
>>
Stain went killing fake heroes cause he wanted change
Garou went on an autistic rampage cause he got bullied as a kid
>>
Garou for both. While he had childish motives, the man brought both the Ma and Hero Assocation to its knees. He destroyed the prestige of S class and forced the creation of a new Association(Hunter). Plus he's the only one who didn't get captured.
>>
>>139580453
Stain has a bodycount, GArou doesn''t.
>>
>>139579640
Stain fucked people up with a motive and was able to start a cult and small uprising of people with similar ideals about the veil of heroics. Garous punched a bunchas niggas because he wanted to go nuclear but Saitama wouldnt let him.
>>
>>139580453
>forced the creation of a new Association(Hunter)
I don't remember that. Is it from a new chapter?
>>
>>139580668
Yes
>>
>>139580534
Garou could have killed them at any time. His objective was to instill fear
>>
>>139580668
the group existed before it just wasnt "official"
>>
>>139579640
Impact? Stain, by far.
Raw power? Garou
>>
>>139579640
these guys aren't equal or comparable at all
hero academia is shit
>>
>>139580762
>>139581537
What chapter?
>>
>>139581724
It's better than opm at least
>>
>>139579640
Stain is literally a shitty attempt at copying Garou but missing the point because the author's apparently a fucktard, so Garou I guess.
>>
>>139582904
http://mangafox.me/manga/onepunch_man_one/c106/15.html
>>
>>139583289
What

Stain was a spoof on 90s edginess in comic books design-wise, while he deems the heroic spirit of the golden and (partially at least) silver ages of comics the single most important thing in heroic work. They're completely different characters. Stain is insane and uses the wrong methods, but he's very, very much right about his ideals and beliefs.

Garou is just a strong idiot.
>>
>>139579640
Garou has no intimidation.
>>
>>139580271
It wasn't just because he was bullied as a kid, though that was what gave him his warped views and his need to see things in absolutes. The goal for his rampage was completely altruistic. His reasoning and philosophy was just idiotically childish.

>>139581537
No, the Hunters were their own group that were integrated into a newer organization.
>>
>>139579640
Stain
Garou just need some friend like saitama who wont talk shit when doing hero job
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.