[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>manga is named after his hair >zero (0) dialogue is actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: quality.png (557 KB, 1087x720) Image search: [Google]
quality.png
557 KB, 1087x720
>manga is named after his hair
>zero (0) dialogue is actually related to why is hair is so weird
>>
I only bothered watching 15 episodes of bleach and it did. He said he was born with it and didn't bother changing his hair color just because people made fun of him
>>
>>139563888
>manga is named after his hair
no, it's named after the backgrounds
>>
>>139563888
It's called Bleach because bleach is artificial and
makes things white and the hollow inside him is artificial and named shiro aka white
>>
I wish there was a title drop in Bleach, the shitposting would be delicious.
>>
>>139564235
Truly, he was Bleach.

>>139563888
what the fuck is wrong with his face in this pic?
>>
>>139563888
There is a mention but the manga is called BLEACH because of his hollow, not because of his hair.
>>
>>139564235
>last chapter
>ichigo has to stay in the palace and never see anyone again
>monologue by Orihime
>"I'll miss him and his Bleach-orange hair"
>>
>>139564028
keked
>>
>>139563888

not sure if troll
>>
I remember when Ichigo actually had a personality and wasn't just a cardboard cutout
>>
>>139564235
Aizen's greatest attack will be simply called "Bleach"
>>
I thought it was called Bleach, because he stained everything he came into contact with?
>>
>>139563888
Kubo has explained the name before. He was going to call the series "Black" but realised it was too edgy. Then "White" but he realised it was too bland. So he used next word he could come up with that had a similar meaning to white.
>>
>>139565993
I remember when he wasn't literally race in the series
>>
>>139566178
literally every race*
>>
>>139563888
It's called Bleach because Getsuga Tensho bleaches the background. Look at the GT he fired at Ginjo when he first got his shinigami powers back.
>>
>>139563888
>he bleaches his hair and eyebrows but never his eye lashes

why even live ichigo?
>>
>>139563888

I thought it was because of the hollows or Nirvana album
>>
anyway, when does rangiku finally appear? I bet she'll end the gerard fight
>>
>>139564235
"Rukia, my dear wife. I love you very much, but your cooking tastes like bleach."
>>
>>139563888
it had several meanings, the hair is just a redherring. And actually it was mentioned, twice. Once as another anon pointed out, he said that his hair is actually not bleached and just his natural hair color, however due to it looking so weird for a japanese, teachers and deliquents picked fights with him, which resulted in his current personality. It was also mentioned another time, but just as a little joke.

Secondly, it refers to the whole hollow thing, as hollows are usually depicted as white, while shinigami are black

Third, it refers to rukia and ichigo. In the first arc rukia was wearing normally her light school uniform while ichigo had his black uniform, with ichigo having light hair while rukia had black hair.

In case you haven't noticed, ichigos last name has "black" in it(KUROsaki) while rukias brother had "white" in it(BYAKUya)
Just like how Ichigos bankai gave him a black sword and even blacker outfit, while Ryukas bankai gave her a white sword with white outfit

etc.

making something light out of something dark, that is the whole color theme in bleach

also it was named after a Nirvana album, in case you haven't noticed, Kubo is a american music nerd, the title of the chapters refer to songs, while the name of the manga refers to an album
>>
>>139570187
And bleach is all about buddhism and how the Shinigami made the afterlife into a shithole.

But wasn't it implied that Ichigo has orange hair because the Hollow that infected his mother had also orange hair?
>>
>>139564235
Wait until Ichigo uses his new powers.
>Bleach, Zangetsu!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.