[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
one of the most beautiful anime of all times, who can possibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Shin Sekai Yori - 17 - Large 15.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Shin Sekai Yori - 17 - Large 15.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
one of the most beautiful anime of all times, who can possibly disagree with that ?
>>
It was interesting and had potential, but the way it was executed was completely shit
>>
Anyone that takes into account everything up till half way through the first timeskip
>>
>democracy is shit - the anime
I liked it.
>>
It truly is a masterpiece. Can't wait to rewatch it on summer.

Also, obligatory Squealer did nothing wrong post.
>>
One of the best anime of the century.
The one who disagree didnt understand the show
>>
>>139543942
Best antagonist. One that really churn up my visceral organ.
Human casts other than Saki, Satoru and Maria are rather bland though.
>>
>>139543942
if not for the homo episode, more people would probably think it's one of the good ones this past years.
>>
>>139546067
>Human
>Saki, Satoru and Maria
Pick one
>>
File: 1450756192616.jpg (106 KB, 921x720) Image search: [Google]
1450756192616.jpg
106 KB, 921x720
>>139546162
>letting a homo episode trigger you so badly
>>
>>139543942
Didn't you make a thread yesterday with the same picture?
>>
>>139543942
>who can possibly disagree with that
The nips.
Didn't even break 1k, kek.
>>
>>139546162
Nah, even if it didn't have the homo episode the bdget was non-existent, and the direction and pacing was ass
>>
>>139548277
Not him, but honestly it was really badly done. In the novel the bisexuality had more exposition since the beginning, but in the anime it just sort of came out of nowhere and seemed to be the entire focus of the episode. I can totally see why people consider it so distracting, as by all means it was not good.
>>
>>139543942
Its in my top 3 desu

Squealer did nothing wrong.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.