[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AnoHana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: anohana.png (334 KB, 1024x582) Image search: [Google]
anohana.png
334 KB, 1024x582
Were they all insane?
>>
>>139538379
To different degrees, for sure.
Menma being the chief offender.
>>
>>139538426
How can a dead person be insane?
>>
>>139538566
she's more evil than insane I guess
>>
>>139538663
Must have been true suffering for the others except Jintan
>>
>>139539158
Jintan suffered like everyone else.
Didn't help that he was guilttripped into it.
>>
One of the series where everyone being crazy sounds like a legit theory.

The girl is dead and died years ago, yet somehow people can see her and spirits exist in reality. What a load of hogwash.

The worst part was when they were all calling her name in the forest like autists...fucking hell.
>>
>>139539822
to be honest the scene in which they were crying at the temple was worse.
>>
Jintan was insane/bipolar: the whole anime is a scam of one of his personalities.
>>
>>139541313
then how do the other fags see menma at the end too?

Who is writing on the diary?
>>
>>139541379
From my emotional pow, I want to believe that the story of Menma is true, but from a rational pow, Jintan (one of his selves) is doing illusionist tricks.
>>
>>139541557
If Menma story was true however, it'd be rather scary
>Malevolent spirit comes back from the dead to blackmail you and your former friends to grant her final wish
>You have no strength to oppose it because you feel guilty over her death
>You have to go out of your way to convince your friends she's haunting you
>In the process, you destroy the self-defense mechanism they built to cope with the death of their childhood friend
>>
It was basically IT but without the sewers
>>
>>139541648
But she loves you in that way.
>>
>>139542438
I'd rather not be haunted by a malicious poltergeist thank you very much.
>>
>>139538379
Bruce Willis was a ghost the entire time
>>
Jintan and the one that crossdressed were the craziest.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.