[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale from 1 to 10, how hard would people shitpost about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (3 MB, 1803x1300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1803x1300
On a scale from 1 to 10, how hard would people shitpost about an anime adaptation of Dead Tube?
>>
As hard as my dick.
>>
>>139527203
Put down the video camera, anon.
>>
>>139527111
It would get as much exposition as Mirai Nikki or Deadman Wonderland for normies. Both of those are ridiculously popular for them.
>>
>>139527111
Why is the MC not loyal to Mashiro?
>>
>>139527111
I don't know but if it gets one it would get picked up by a consistent translation group
Chapter 23 is out already and we only have it translated until 17

>>139527743
He's scared of her
>>
>>139528152
Where can I read the raws
The latest arc (which is basically Doubt) is boring me
>>
>>139527111
>nearly porks another woman while his serial killer girlfriend is right next door
Wasn't this guy supposed to be smart?
>>
>>139528310
Japanese can't make a smart MC when it comes to girls.
>>
>>139527743
>>139528310
I don't think he even likes her, I think his real waifu is his video camera.
>>
>>139528779
I'd rather have that happen than him sticking with the blonde.
>>
>>139527111
probably the first murder would get 500 shitposting threads a minute
>>
>>139528152
he is worse than her as time goes on, but yeah in the beginning he is scared of her
>>
>>139528310
>girlfriend
There's that word again.
>>
>>139528186
http://raws.yomanga.co/series/dead_tube_2/
>>
>>139527111
10/10

Half of the threads would be filled with "edgy shit"
>>
>>139528310
He only cares about videotaping shit and being the cameraman

The blonde girl forced him to have sex with her, and hes a pushover so he didnt reject her
>>
>>139532245
I think his plan was to break Mai for some reason later to be revealed because he doesn't come off as someone who would pull something like that when she could literally murder both of them.
>>
>>139532307
>break Mai for some reason

Then Mai was acting when she found out they were gonna have sex
Because he wouldnt make such a plan without telling her
>>
>>139532374
she probably was because if she runs off in anger nobody is keeping track of her anymore from the raw chapters
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.