[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime BDs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What bitrate are anime BDs usually? OP is around 2.25mbps (total).

I'm guessing it's between 10-50mbps for video. The audio has to be encoded in something lossless/raw else using FLAC for rips is pointless.
>>
>>139520191
I don't know, but I've seen a lot of Katanagatari threads and pics lately. Is it good?
>>
>>139521055
Yes. Watch it.
>>
>>139521055
its pretty good, the ending was a bit weak but the rest of thew show makes up for it
>>
>>139522294
I would describe it the exact opposite way, the last ep was amazing
>>
>>139522294
The ending was perfect.
>>
File: t.png (6 KB, 325x122) Image search: [Google]
t.png
6 KB, 325x122
>>
>>139520191
Time saving
>>
File: p.png (898 B, 467x106) Image search: [Google]
p.png
898 B, 467x106
>>
>>139522294
I don't like how he just walked through his opponents and how he was still alive and seemingly unhurt after taking a beating against Emonzaemon.

Other than that I thought it was good.
>>
>>139521055

It's literally Talking: The Anime.
>>
>>139522294
>the ending was a bit weak
The last episode is literally exactly what I wanted after episode 11.

I want nothing more for him to go on a rampage and kill everyone. And he fucking did.
>>
>>139525645
> he was still alive and seemingly unhurt after taking a beating against Emonzaemon
The whole point of that scene was to showcase that the entire time he was so ridiculously overpowered that his only limitation was her restrictions on him. Without her restrictions he would've just wrecked everyone immediately then taken some time to heal afterwards.
>>
>>139521055
It's everything you love about shounen with Nisio Isin's writing. I fucking loved it. Try out the first episode and if you like it, continue from there.
>>
>>139522294
>the ending was a bit weak
Retard.
>>
>>139522294
The ending was good, the whole last boss theme including who he ends up with.
>>
Well I did start this thread with the intent of learning more about BD encoding, but the Katanagatari discussion is good so no problem there.

How was the ep4 preview in episode 3, then the 1 month of waiting to get the actual episode 4? I'm interested in seeing how that turned out.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.