[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /a, I'm an anime shitter, and I need your advice. I used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: guts1.jpg (20 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
guts1.jpg
20 KB, 266x190
Ok /a, I'm an anime shitter, and I need your advice.
I used to read generic manga like One Piece and Naurot, and I've only watched extremely popular shit or some tidbits my friends have recommended.

However, I want to get into Beserk, I've heard and read a ton of stuff about it and I think I'll like it. However, again, I'm not sure if I should watch it, read it, what I should skip etc. Theres like 50 thousand different opinions on how you should experience it, so I came to you guys to enlighten me.

TL;DR, how should I watch/read Beserk?
>>
>>139457635
Read it.
>>
>>139457682
What about movies etc.? I havent looked up the episodes but I hear theres like six movies and a ton of extra stuff that covers stuff not in the manga
>>
Wrll clara, I'm glad you asked :)
Most people say read the manga, but I'm a fervent believer in watching the anime. It's a better experience with voice acting and background music.
The manga is on hiatus anyway xD and there's a new anime coming out so it's better to look forward to that!! ^^
>>
>>139457755
>covers stuff not in the manga
Whoever told you that is full of shit. Just read it.
>>
>>139457820
>>139457949
>Watch anime
>Read manga

off to a good start
>>
>>139457635
You read the prologue which is pretty much the pilot volume to get a good idea of what the story is going to be and its "foreshadowing". Just read, don't skip.
>>
>>139457635
Read the manga.
The anime is good, but only if you feel like watching one arc of the manga animated.
The movies are complete garbage, avoid them.
>>
>>139457635
Lurk more and figure it out yourself, faggot
>>
>>139457635

red the manga. Way better than the anime
>>
>>139457635
>TL;DR
I thought this was google plus, not reddit.
>>
>>139457755

No has somethings that dont appear in the original anime. Manga is original it has anything worthwhile and uncecored
>>
>>139457820
>all those emoticons
>not recomending the manga

You either a troll or a 14 year old.
>>
File: 340-1.jpg (32 KB, 231x340) Image search: [Google]
340-1.jpg
32 KB, 231x340
>>139457635
Read the whole manga and see the comparison, there is a difference between details given from the actual manga and anime as well as the movie. Movie did not focus on side characters which fleshed out the influence and their development, anime had a change of detail here and there but followed the script mostly but the soundtrack is GOD. The manga through and through is your best bet. Just read the manga, you can try to skip the first 16 chapter but that may be a lot of details you may be skipping in the world building. That is a whole chunk of the future basically.
>>
>>139457820
Please only post on 4chan if you are at least 18.
>>
>>139459895
>>139459763
You guys are fucking stupid.
>>
>>139457635
Read it first, you lazy bum
>>
>>139457635
when i found a franchise like this, i like start with the manga, and then the adaptations in order of emision, i mean, first the manga, when the 97's tv series, and finally the movies.

at least if you are thinking in see the anime of this year, its obligatory see or read the golden age arc
>>
>>139461433
Anyone that types like that on 4chan is fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.