[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait i don't get it, wasn't she supposed to be a pervert?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: wat.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
Wait i don't get it, wasn't she supposed to be a pervert?
>>
>>139451376
Perverts are the purest.
>>
>>139451376
What's that have anything to do with being shy or pure?
>>
She is actually pure.
>>
>>139451635
Yeah, but she is totally into kinky shit throughout the show that wasn't a bluff from her part. Even if she is a virgin wouldnt this be seen as an opportunity on her part?
>>
>>139451607
When has she ever been shy about sexual stuff before this point?
>>
>>139451376
She was confused because Kazuma never acted like that.
>>
>>139451376
She's never seen a real penis.
>>
>>139451376
>>139451990
There are several reasons
Main one being you can want something then not know what to do or be surprised when you get it
Like how 3DPD want gigantic shlongs but when they take anything over 6 inches they cry and scream
Or like the 2012 Presidential Election
Also she was surprised since Kazuma's been A-sexual aside from the panty bits, so for him to go full HEY LETS FUCK is jarring
>>
>>139451376
She was mostly just confused at that point. She already knows Kazuma is all talk and no show so him acting like that is confusing. She literally dresses in a seethrough night dress just so Kazuma stares at her with his lusty eyes. Also she kind of hopes Kazuma rapes her but she lost hope of that ages ago.
>>
>>139451376

she was a pervert, but she liked the idea of being corrupted.

The thing is, she was completely thrown off by Kazuma acting out of character
>>
She is a picky M. She want it her way (rape) or none at all.
>>
>>139455063
>>139454692
>>139454970
Thing is even though Megumin is a best Darkness is waifu tier for me
tho more of a hentai-fu as it's mainly me wanting to fuck her violently
>Tall strong masochist woman
It's what I've wanted from anime for 2 years
>>
>>139451376
dorkness is all talk
>>
>>139455286
She has well defined abs too.
>>
>>139455353
She was about to give him a titty rub if they hadnt been interupted. She is an unsure virgin but she is actually pretty agressive if she gets in the mood.
>>
>>139451376
She was pretty down for it.
>>
>>139451376
She's a sturdy woman, she wants to be overpowered by force, he's breaking her down with words.
>>
>>139455548
She got too embarassed and put his hand on her abs.

>you abs are getting really defined

Absolutely perfect reply from kazuma.
>>
>>139451376
Retarded light novel author logic. The girl is a slut but she's also totally pure and a virgin so the self-insertable MC can like her!!!!
If you like KonoSuba you should kill yourself. Seriously, it's the worst kind of trash that comes out of this industry, made to cater to the most pathetic people. At this point death's sweet embrace is the only salvation for you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.