[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Date a Live 14 spoilers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: DAL_v14_04.png (86 KB, 340x479) Image search: [Google]
DAL_v14_04.png
86 KB, 340x479
Thanks to the DAL wiki.

SPOILERS:
Fraxinus was rebuilt into Fraxinus Ex, due to 1)Origami's damage to it 2)Ellen solo wrecked it in the original timeline. Thus just a repair will no longer suffice, resulting in them upgrading the ship specs

Woodman and his assistant, Karen, who is the younger sister of Ellen revealed their reasons for leaving DEM after bringing the first spirit into the world. Woodman->he fell in love with the first spirit; love at first sight. Karen->she is in love with Woodman. And yes they admitted that readily in front of Shido and co.

Oh and Woodman has the ability to seal spirits too, or so he says. But him doing the sealing will be, well....

Also, Mio, whoever she is, has confessed her love to Shidou in the past.

"[-----Mio. That is... my name.]

[Mm-hmm. I'm happy. I really am.]

[I like (love?) you. I want to stay with you forever----]"

Now disscuss.
(Woodman can fucking seal the spirit powers too, that was fucking unexpected).
>>
>>139448704
Some of thise spoilers come from AS, I read them and I have to see Elliot having sealing powers sounds fucking retarded.
>>
>>139449523
some**
>>
>>139449523
It sounds retarded but interesting. I wanna see how the story is going to progress from that point on.
>>
>>139449900
Not really, it makes Shidou's "powers" even more worthless than before and the fact they actually are using him to seal the spirits instead of Elliot doing it on his own shows how utterly incompetent Ratatoskr is.
>>
>>139449982
>Elliot
>Seal the spirits
You want an old looking dude to make the "teen" spirits fall in love with him? That´s really awful and retarded anon.
>>
>>139448704
Sounds meh. Give me more Kotori and Kurumi story please.
>>
>Ellen is a spirit sealed by Woodman
>Shidou NTR'd Ellen from Woodman

How possible?
>>
>>139450097
It doesn't make the difference really, the only thing preventing the author from doing that is the fact people can't self insert into an old man, oh wait or maybe they can considering doujins exist.

They are pretty much using Shidou as a disposable object to seal spirits then get rid of him if something goes wrong regardless of consequences(spirits going inverse), not only that they also gave him a shit "training" and never prepared him to deal with dark spirits and his team support are a bunch of jobbers. If Tachibana is trying to pose Elliot as a good guy, he is doing a bad hob.
>>
>>139450306
That´s gonna show up in every DAL thread from now on.
>>
>>139450325
job**
>>
>>139450306
Ellen is with Westcott tough and she has no white pupils.
>>
>>139450325
We have yet to see what happened in the past, it just was revealed. About using Shidou, we pretty much knew that since vol.5 and Shidou´s okay with that since he said it was okay to take countermeasures in case he went out of control. Shidou himself chose that path, saving the spirits becuase he wants to and dealing with the shit between Ratatoskr and DEM.
>>
So, how possible is it that the first spirit is Shidou and Mana's mother and Woodman is their father?
>>
>>139450544
Nothing the author can reveal from the past excuse Ratatoskr's retarded methods though, Shidou was supposed to be their secret weapon but they are ready to dispose of him if needed, another thing that is bothering me is how they are so convinced all the sephiras must be gathered in one place when Westcott pretty much stole Nia's crystal with ease
>>
>>139450619
That would be stupid.
>>
>>139450619
We don´t know about that yet. We only know Woodman fell in love with the first spirit.
>>
>>139450679
> they are so convinced all the sephiras must be gathered in one place when Westcott pretty much stole Nia's crystal with ease.

I don´t get what you´re trying to say here anon.
>>
>>139450619
There is no foreshadowing for that and there is no even a single word mentioning his father, it would be such an asspull to say "hey btw, this old man is you father!"
>>
>>139450832
that it's obvious Elliot is hiding something. I only hope Tachibana is not trying to make him an example of 'Shidou who failed to save a spirit' that would be extremely cliche.
>>
>>139450860
Would still be 100x better then Brynhildr.
>>
So what´s Mio´s deal? Do you think she´s Phantom or someone else. From what I´ve read, she´s in love with Shidou but can´t be with him.
>>
>>139451475
She is a potential candidate to be Phantom, if Mio is in love with Shidou and Phantom is so obsessed with him then it wouldn't be weird to assume she is Phantom.
>>
>>139451318
What happened there?
>>
Summary anon is still not around. I´m afraid he´s dead for real. Hope he´s not.
>>
File: Reine_Robe.png (2 MB, 1438x1621) Image search: [Google]
Reine_Robe.png
2 MB, 1438x1621
What if Mio was Young Reine and she changed her name to hide her identity and used her power to appear older now
>>
>>139453040
For what purpose?
>>
>>139453209
Reine is actually a suspect too. Remember all the hints. I don't think she's Mio though.
>>
>>139453040
>to appear older now
Shidou thought she was in her twenties the first time he saw her, not only but he also thinks she is the sexiest girl in the series.
>>
>>139452237
MC's dad (thought to be dead) was revealed to be the head of the big evil organization, said organization was founded by his great-grandfather, and the crazy OP dude they fought was his brother (also thought to be dead, well his is dead now).
I don't remember if the fact that he had a dead father and brother was ever mentioned, but if it was, it must have been like only once.
For Shidou at least the fact that he's adopted clearly a plot point.
>>
>>139454157
Holy shit that sounds bad.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.