[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hxh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (800 KB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
image.png
800 KB, 1080x608
what did he mean by this?
>>
It means Killua is a little homo.
>>
>>139436486
Killua knew just how dead set on murdering Pitou Gon had become. Gon didn't care about anyone or anything else but satiating his carnivorous frustrations. So if Killua asked how Gon was feeling, what he was about to do, and such, Gon's words and the tone of his voice would have made it very clear just how little he cared about everything else; Killua himself included. Their relationship would have irrevocably changed (it sort of did anyway).
>>
File: 1456726162637.png (723 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1456726162637.png
723 KB, 640x480
>>139437107
That's not what's meant here though. Killua obviously already knows how to take this first step, and has at many occasions done so
>>
>>139436486
That Killua is a coward, Killua at least in the manga comes clean with himself about the fact that his worries were just in his head. He causes his own suffering.
>>
>>139437140
This.
>>139437107
Fuck off.
>>
>"Gon, you are light. But sometimes you shine so brightly, I must look away.

>Even so, is it still okay if I stay at your side?"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>139437140
That's bullshit. It was really Killua who didn't give a shit, which he got called out on.
>>
>>139437555
Don't you have a Tokyo Ghoul general to shit up?
>>
>>139437625
Hardly. Gon repeatedly does what he wants without considering others and it came to a climax here. Before then it's always shoved aside as a goofy or lovable trait, but Gon is completely in the wrong during the Ant Arc and it finally made me like Killua.
>>
>>139437625
No, he did care. Kaito was his friend too. He had to be the more composed of the two because Gon was falling to pieces. Just because Killua wanted to handle the situation in a responsible, dignified manner, doesn't mean he didn't care.
>>
File: Center of attention.jpg (135 KB, 800x1093) Image search: [Google]
Center of attention.jpg
135 KB, 800x1093
>>139439686
Killua himself admitted to not giving a shit (pic related). All through out the climax Gon always called out to Killua to go with him, but it was Killua who chose not to follow but then tried to play it off as something else when in reality it was Killua who wasn't going with him. Remember it was also Killua who before the invasion who would enabled Gon's up until he felt like he wasn't getting what he wanted anymore. In fact at one point in time Killua even brags about how he can control Gon by using Kite. Gon later on calls him out on the fact that he doesn't care (he's right), and Killua also later on admits to his perspective being bullshit.

Alternatively you can't blame Gon for the shit that goes on in Killua's head, especially when they don't match up with reality.
>>
>>139439857
see pic related here>>139440177
Killua didn't give a shit about Kite. I know that 2011 may have made you think that he did but he didn't.
>>
>>139439857
Killua didn't care, his entire tantrum was over Gon paying attention to Kite and not him.
>>
>>139437616
Gon is very innocent, straightforward and honest. He's like an animal. Killua on the other hand is not. Because he recognizes that many of the facets that make up his personality and his repertoire of skills are sinful (he's a conniving assassin), he sometimes wonders if he deserves a friend like Gon, who is such a stark contrast to everything he dislikes about himself.
>>
>>139440177
>>139440234
Oh.
Well that's more interesting. I appreciate this new perspective.
>>
File: It was all bullshit.png (99 KB, 832x1200) Image search: [Google]
It was all bullshit.png
99 KB, 832x1200
>>139440396
It's a rather big difference between the 2011 anime and manga, but I think that the animators just never realized that Killua's perspective being disconnected from reality was intentional. They also didn't do a good of showing that Gon was having a mental breakdown, I think that the staff thought that Gon was just mad.
>>
>>139440896
I'm wondering how he'll behave when they eventually reunite.
>>
>>139442183
Well Gon's self hatred never got better which is probably why he took Killua's bullshit. So Gon needs to get over that before anything.
>>
>>139440284

Thank you Hazel for your insight.
>>
>>139436486
Should I watch this?
>>
>>139445372
You should read it.
>>
Killua is probably even more self-centered than Gon, the first thing he does when his best friend is having a mental breakdown is whining because he's not at the center of his attention.
>>
>>139445990
I think that's a realistic reaction for someone Killua's age though.
>>
>>139447574
A realistic reaction for a horrible human being.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.