[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So here's a good debate; Could Ben 10 turn into a Saiyan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
So here's a good debate;

Could Ben 10 turn into a Saiyan?

And if so, could he beat Goku?
>>
Alien X Ben 10 could beat Saitama

Goku is FUCKKKKED.
>>
>>139432086
I don't know anything about Ben 10 but it's not like saiyans are born at Goku's level. That's like saying he could beat Krillen and Tien because he's a human
>>
>>139434101
His watch allows him to transform to the peak of that alien species or something like that.
>>
>>139434214
He couldn't transform into god form though.
And even if he could get up to his powerlevel Goku's been practicing for like four hundred years or something total if you include the time he was dead so there's a huge skill gap as well.
>>
>>139432086
I'd think Goku would win in a standard encounter because Ben likely wouldn't have proficiency with the saiyan form.
>>
>>139434214
Well what's a saiyan's peak anyway? First it was a super saiyan, then 2 and 3, and now they're literal gods. As far as I can tell they don't really have a peak and just keep going and going
>>
>>139432086
>Could Ben turn into a Saiyan
Yeah, he could.
>And if so could he beat Goku.
Probably not, I don't think he'd be at his fighting level or have very profound Ki control.
>>
>>139432086
Ben doest know martial arts/fighting techniques also Ki control and Ki based attacks are not natural abilities but acquired skills . In theory any human in DB could fly and fire Ki from their hands but they don't do it because they don't know how.

So even if Ben transforms into the ultimate Saiyan he would have no idea of to use his power it would be like when Goku switched bodies with Ginyu or worst.

Ben as a better chance transforming into an alien with natural super strength.
>>
>>139434214
Nah, I don't think that's how it works, since Swampfire hadn't fully matured. And I don't think that's the first alien of Ben's that had something like that going on with it (I think Big Chill had something going on with her, but I forget). But, assuming it does bring him to the peak of a species, I doubt he could go Super Saiyan right off the bat.
>>
>>139435511
This, basically Ginyu. Same shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.