[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[HorribleSubs] Keit-Ai - 01 [720p].mkv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
AOTY
>>
torrents never.
>>
File: request intensifies.gif (114 KB, 299x226) Image search: [Google]
request intensifies.gif
114 KB, 299x226
>>139428963
>That sweet animation
Well, now you've got my attention, what is it?.
>>
>>139430613
Boku no Erased.
>>
>>139428963
FINDS
>>
forced animation
>>
File: 1s4fw3k.png (45 KB, 437x416) Image search: [Google]
1s4fw3k.png
45 KB, 437x416
As for the actual movie, anyone else find it kind of jarring that the main couples were basically switched around within the last ten minutes and that neither one is really resolved?
>>
The animation looks a bit weird desu.
>>
>>139428963
Is she riding an invisible mechanical bull? What is up with that absolutely inane overly animated scene?
>>
>>139428963
Keit Ai could've been the most elaborate april fools joke of the century.
>>
>>139428963
Looks great. I came.
>>
Mari Okada is shit
Once the father said "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU FUCKING VICTIM" I was less interested.
On hold 10 minutes in.
>>
>>139433936

Yeah it seems like after a certain point in time she would have realized that she wasn't at fault on her own, they didn't need to milk it for drama.

Even when she explains it to the guy she knows that he was committing adultery, so it doesn't really make sense for her to feel bad that she told the mom the truth, or at the very least she'd know that she wasn't at fault for the break up.
>>
>>139435263
I personally love that Sam guy actually take the initiative. Probably because he's already tired of the mc cuckness.

Why is black guy always the best character in anime?
>>
>>139430613
the anthem of the heart,Lili
>>
>>139428963
AU Mari is best girl, other Mari is a slut
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.