[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready to be happy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoR wNAyEHBg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: annehappy.jpg (344 KB, 511x720) Image search: [Google]
annehappy.jpg
344 KB, 511x720
Are you ready to be happy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoRwNAyEHBg
>>
Aren't they supposed to be unhappy?
>>
Man I love that OP.
>>
File: lain-is-a-bear.jpg (48 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
lain-is-a-bear.jpg
48 KB, 1008x720
>5 cute high school girls doing cute things

Don't you guys never get tired of this? There's no point in watching this show if you have already watched K-ON! or Lucky Star, for exemple, it's all the same shit but with different hairs and different school uniforms.

I'm not trying to shitpost, I just want to know the opinion of moefags.
>>
>Directed by Shin Oonuna
I can't contain my hype for another Baka to Test.
>>
>>139399341
It's like a genre and therefore can change just some things while keeping the format and still feel fresh, or if you want some food analogies it's like a type of food, let's god with hamburger in this case. Will i get sick if eat 10 hamburgers in a row? Yes, if i eat them every them will i grow tired? Yes, but if i change some main ingredients but keep the same structure of what a burger is, will i be able to enjoy it even after eating 1000 plates similar to it? Yes.

Cute girls doing cute things can vary a fucking lot depending on how you play with the formula, just like mecha, harems, mahou shoujos or any other anime sub-genre there are. Not all shows must be ground breaking to be fun to watch and not all original shows with fresh ideas are fun.
>>
>>139399341
it's 5 dysfunctional, hilariously unfortunate high school girls doing cute things. So, k-on with bandages and broken bones
>>
So the girl unlucky with romance, it's yuri romance right?
>>
saw a preview episode
only three of the girls were really featured. One girl is hypergenki who's always getting into accidents, one has bird-bone syndrome, and the mc appears normal but is secretly in love with the mascot character for construction caution signs. I think the other two characters are a crossdresser and a girl with no sense of direction. There'll be decent comedy with a fair amount of bubbly friendship conversations
>>
>>139399889
no, she likes 2d
>>
It has some really nice backgrounds but there character designs don't particularly stick out and the personalities seem pretty clichéd. I dunno, maybe it'll be okay. There's a lot of cute stuff next season, tough competition.
>>
>>139398914
Will this be the happy tree friends of anime?
>>
>>139400590
>There's a lot of cute stuff next season, tough competition.
We've got how many?

Bakuon
Flying Witch
Hai Furi
Kuma Miko
Sansha Sanyou
Unhappy
And maybe Tanaka-kun and Shounen Maid as well.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>139401160
Plus a load of shorts. Hella surplus, though I guess winter was a little lacking. I'm looking forward to Kuma Miko the most, I think it looks lovely.
>>
>>139401160
I'm watching all of that. So fucking excited. Hell yeah.

Makes up for this season's distinct lack of it.
>>
>>139400244
How did it look? I'm sort of only picking this up because of a SHAFT reject directing it.
>>
>>139399341
>you already watched Bond, why do you need to watch Bourne Identity?
>You already watched Sienfield, why watch Friends?
>you already watched Dragon Ball Z, why watch *any shonen*

t. what is a genre
>>
>>139401539
He prefer to watch the generic battle harem #324.
>>
>>139401982
>doesn't like moe SOL so he must like battle harem
Meme
>>
>>139401160
>Flying Witch
>Kuma Miko
>Tanaka-kun

I love it. The trifecta of coziness for this season.
>>
>>139398914
>start of Spring
>all that fucking pink in the PV

I like it.
>>
>>139398914
Looks like shit.
>>
who cares, fansubbing is pretty much dead at this point
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.