[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get to write your own anime. What do you write about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: mpc-hc 2013-01-16 13-02-47-84.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc 2013-01-16 13-02-47-84.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
You get to write your own anime. What do you write about?
>>
post apocalyptic cargo cult shenanigans with neohumanism and qt waifus
>>
>>139384286

Time travel Anime where the protagonist goes back to an era where 7 foot waifus roam the earth and you come just in time as the last male is killed by Snu Snu, although now the 7 foot cuties have now mastered the art of not killing you while sexing you.

It's 24 episodes of lanky ecchi, with 3 different OVA's of pure hentai. Essentially the most pleb thing I can think of.
>>
Inb4 Keit-Ai
>>
The Apprentice The Anime
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl...
>>
>>139384286
Cute boys doing cute things, then dying horribly.
>>
Retirement Home SoL. Crazy and cute grannies doing cute and crazy granny stuff.
>>
Necromancer and her skelly soldier having misadventures. Comedy.
>>
Chuuni girls playing basketball
>>
OP's waifu getting raped by niggers.
>>
Cute girls doing cute things for 5000 episodes.
>>
The crusades.
>>
>>139384286

I write about red-haired imouto loli's with flame powers, dark-haired senpai vampires, long blue-haired oppai cyborgs, white-haired buchou twins, and a blonde. I'm not sure about how to theme the blonde.
>>
>>139386518
A tsundere
>>
>>139386543

Thanks anon, I'll name an episode chapter after You.
>>
>>139386680
They call me Cameltoe Warrior
>>
>>139386729

It might be a beach episode.
>>
Tsundere harem, but at the end he doesn't choose one and they all have a big orgy.
>>
Drugs
>>
>>139384286
Two mals Rapists friends raping cute girls while cute female police officer friend tries to hunt them down without realizing her friends are the rapist.
>>
>>139388515

Ssssh man, I told you not to keep a diary.
>>
A normal girl transfers to a new school
>She comes to realize right away the entire town is a random assortment of monster-girls / monster-guys, cryptozoological creatures, mythical beasts, magical entities, talking animals, and animated everyday objects all living together in some self sufficient commune.
>Everyone has some form of extreme personality disorder
>Her new best friend is a robot that dreams of enslaving all the humans
>a boy confesses to her, and he's a vampire who undergoes a dramatic personality change between complete alpha and hopeless beta depending on how much natural light he's exposed to. All vampires suffer from this.
>her teacher is a zombie that's always at the end of a failed relationship with a living male and complains about it
>the school nurse is a mahou shoujo who speaks in gibberish, and everyone but the MC seems to understand her perfectly
>the PE teacher is a mecha, nobody seems to notice dispite the fact that's 8 feet tall and has artillery mounted to his back
>The counselor is a talking cell phone with a superiority complex
>The school council is led by a kitten with PTSD who talks about the Great War and occasionally pounces other students screaming about how he won't be taken alive

I call it "my insane life". I can put any two characters together and watch the comedy write itself.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.