[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
schoolgirl in winter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 5524497i.jpg (130 KB, 620x439) Image search: [Google]
5524497i.jpg
130 KB, 620x439
which do you like better?
>>
When I was a cute little schoolgirl, we wore summer uniforms through the entire year, despite there being half a metre of snow and -35c outside. You young people are too spoiled, damn it.
>>
>not wearing your summer uniform in the winter
It's cuter this way
>>
>>139377500
Well i love duffle coats so right.
>>
>>139378105
at japanese schools there's a set date where you change from summer uniforms to winter uniforms and if you don't you're going against dress code. I agree with you though.
>>
>>139378105
>not wearing winter uniform in summer
>>
>>139377500
Left, you have to suffer for cuteness. The right girl is just lazy and not dedicated.
>>
>>139378549
Laziness is moe you stupid fuck.
>>
>>139377500
The slut
>>
>>139377500
Give the boots of right to left. Give left a coat, but a shorter one that reaches about where her skirt is. Give her a muffler too.

Basically, still impractical, but with some "winter" themed stuff there.
>>
>>139377957
>im a boy btw
>>
>>139378770
what are you saying anon, we are all little girls here.

This is a strict girls only board.

But i guess we can forgive having some onee-sans every now and then.
>>
>>139377500
Left, warm her up with a hug.
>>
>>139378994
H-hahaha, yeah we're all little girls here. No one is past marrying age and we can all look forward to having a handsome salaryman to cuddle you in their bed and grow old together with. But that's way in the future.
>>
Right feels nicer to cuddle and snuggle up to, so right.
>>
>>139377500
Right. Clothing has to be functional and I prefer my waifu not to catch the japanese cold.
>>
Well, obviously the comfy o-
>uggs
I'll take the slut, thanks.
>>
Left looks like a bitch; right on the other hand looks cute.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.