[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did guts dislike this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
Why did guts dislike this?
>>
>Commie
>>
>>139367049
Because he despises rape.
>>
>>139367080
You can't rape the willing.
>>
>>139367049
Because he's not a cuck
>>
>>139367049
Shitskin and a total cunt.
>>
Because it was bad CGI.
>>
he's too ignorant to appreciate NTR
>>
Did Caska like it and/or want it in the manga?
>>
>>139367049
Did she came?
>>
File: NTR.gif (1 MB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
NTR.gif
1 MB, 450x270
>>139367597

She hated that she loved it.
>>
>>139367049
>Guts gets blacked
>gets black girlfriend
>gets NTRed by white dude
>>
>>139367597
Being in close proximity to a demon makes you feel pain. Now think about the pain she felt while being on top of a Godhand.
>>
File: the man who was cucked to hell.jpg (103 KB, 1916x816) Image search: [Google]
the man who was cucked to hell.jpg
103 KB, 1916x816
>>139367597
Looks like it.
>>
File: Berserk_v13_p131.png (435 KB, 1226x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v13_p131.png
435 KB, 1226x1800
>>139367049
>not posting the better version
>>139367597
No, she only murmured "no..." a few times. why the fuck did you only watch the movies?
>>
>>139367597
Are you retarded? How could she have liked it?
>>
did guts eat the cum off her pussy afterwards?
>>
>>139367887
Casca having the brand and not dying from being raped by a Godhand is a sort of miracle.
>>
>>139367049
Because Griffith the shit raped his waifu.
>>
>>139367049
He's not from Sweden or Germany.
>>
>>139367788
>tonguing Griffith back
lol
i hope she gets mental backlash when magical girl magic kicks in and Guts gets the more superior and pure Schierke instead
>>
>>139367857
Ironic Guts is White himself :/
>>
>Caska had such a mental scaring from the rape that she regressed to basically a toddler
I dont know it sure does sound like she loved it.
>>
>>139367049
men don't like seeing the woman they love get fucked by another mans penis op.
the more you know I guess.
>>139367597
pretty sure she enjoyed it.
you can see her wrap her arms around femnto
you can see her tongue him
she lost control of herself at the end.
>>
>>139368891
>movie is canon
>>
>>139368918
Yeah I hate that they made the scene more ambiguous in the movie. It was clear she hated it in the manga. She becomes crazy for a reason after all
>>
>>139368918
happens in the manga
>>
>>139368978
Post page
>>
>>139368153
It is very likely that the brand's sensitivity towards the sources of EVIL weren't active back then, or were suppressed by Void. Else, everyone would have exploded instantly the moment they received the brand, just like Guts was nearly dying just from being near the God Hand.
>>
>>139368240
Griffith ist guter Junge, er tat nichts falsch
>>
>>139369270
Verpiss dich.
>>
>>139367049
The love of his life being sexually tortured by a dicklet coward, that ain't something a sane man can enjoy.
>>
>>139369366
And yet it's the all the rage in western culture these days.
>>
>>139367049
Why was she raped again? I remember that it happened but I don't really remember the purpose behind it.
To fuck with Guts? Why would they care enough about Guts to fuck with him? And why would the care about Casca enough to fuck her? Why was she fucked in front of Guts?
>>
>>139370447

Read the manga, we don't spoon feed answers on here.
>>
>>139370447
I think Griffith grew the hate Guts out of jeolosy when he became a cripple.
>>
>>139370489
I have read the manga. But do you have any idea of how many years ago this was fresh? I have even read it twice, but it was still many ages ago and I guess I am just something of a casual fan in the end and don't remember all too much.

>>139370521
>I think Griffith grew the hate Guts
But I thought Griffith stopped caring about his human life right around where he accepted the demon. Or was that later? Or did he still care anyway?

My memory of Berserk is something of a mess. I am pretty sure I am mixing events together out of order in my mind.
>>
>Gutscucks actually believe she hated it

Part of the point of why it was so fucked up was because she clearly enjoyed it.

It still mentally broke her though, because this is Griffith, the guy she worshipped who actually saved her from rape in the first place, is now raping her.
>>
File: LOL.png (335 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
335 KB, 500x750
>>139371227
pottery
>>
>>139367049
Wait is this CG?
>>
>>139371693
It is amazing how differently us and tumblr interpret anime. Not even on a sjw context, but like an actual fundamental level of difference exists between us.
>>
i wanted to see her get raped by that weird beatle looking demon that was about to split her in half
>>
i wish i had a webm of guts freaking the fuck out from the movie. it looked fucking great
>>
>>139368957
>She becomes crazy for a reason after all
Become crazy from pleasure?
>>
>>139370447
The truth is Griffith hated Guts for leaving him while still loved him from the bottom of his heart. The one who he actually wanted to fuck is Guts himself. But Griffith was just too much of a self-denial prideful bastard, he couldn't admit his true gayass self, he proceeded to fuck Caska to fuck with Guts instead.
>>
>>139372204
i always found it weird how much of a rapist griffith became after he got tortured. like when he fell on casca and tried to dry hump her. what the fuck, griffith???
>>
>>139372204
But why does Femto hate Guts? I thought Griffith stopped caring about what he left behind.
>>
>>139370633
Griffith despised Guts. Guts was the closest thing he ever had to a friend, and then Guts not only abandoned him but also defeated him in a sword fight. For someone as prideful as Griffith, this crushed his world. He tried to choke Guts when he saved him from the torture chamber too. In many respects Griffith no longer cared about humans, but he never really saw people as anything more than stepping stones on the path to his dream anyway. Guts was the only one who stood equal to him and when he stood in support of Griffith, Griffith cared about him, but when he left, Griffith grew to hate him.
>>
>>139367597
No you dumb fuck
>>
>>139367597
She didn't enjoy it in the manga, he even forced her mouth open to kiss her. She did enjoy it in the movies, or atleast it looked like it.
>>
>>139368680
Casca was COLONIZED, BLEACHED, etc, etc.
>>
>>139372301
Even after becoming a demi-god, the guy still pretty much possesses the heart of a petty human. He still love and hate what he used to when still being a human. Like how he still wants to pursue his dream of having a kingdom or how he punished the king of mainland out of personal hatred. It's only natural that his love for Guts is still burning endlessly.
>>
one thing I like about Berserk threads is that you can come in with one mindset and leave with a whole different reasoning for why Griffith raped Caska

God bless Miura
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.