[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://readms.com/r/hajime_no_ippo/ 1130/3321/1 http://readm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 01.png (316 KB, 863x1300) Image search: [Google]
01.png
316 KB, 863x1300
http://readms.com/r/hajime_no_ippo/1130/3321/1
http://readms.com/r/hajime_no_ippo/1131/3322/1

Some new chapters of Hajime no Ippo were translated recently, so I thought I'd make thread. Nothing special for now, the usual info dump chapters the author does between fights.

However, the spoilers for chapters 1132-1135 have been released. Nothing special until the latest chapter, though the prodigy who beat Fuji was Shinoda, but I guess you can tell that from the translated chapters. Chapter 1135 seems to imply that Aoki is going to face the dude who beat him in the tournament. Also, Aoki floors Ippo in a spar, I wonder what happened there. Link for the recent spoilers: http://soz.matchupp.com/?p=9214
>>
Ippo probably was trying to do the new 4th dimensional dampsey roll or to counter and got his shit slapped
>>
REMEMBER THE BASICS KID PUNCH HARD AND STIK TO THE BASICS
WHAT DO I DO NOW
PUNCH FASTER KID
AND THEN WHEN YOU PUNCH FASTER
PUNCH HARDER
HAI KINJO-SAN!!!
I HAVE TO REMEMBER THE BASICS, FOR MY FRIENDS!!!
HRRRRRR...!!! 6TH DIMENSIONAL 720 DEGREES DEMPUSHY RORRUUUUU
ippo wins lol
>>
>>139364971
Surprising that Aoki did that when we just had the exposition that Ippo's hands were made of grorious Nippon steel.

What the fuck happened to Wally? Where is he in the rankings?
>>
>>139365422
Aoki is usually in charge of doing dumb shit to win

Thats probably super effective for someone as simple as ippo
>>
>>139365298

Looking at Aoki in the picture where Ippo is down, it looks more like he was aiming at something and succeeded. Some stupid stuff he usually comes up with could catch Ippo off guard, but the guy Aoki is wanting to beat already showed that the bullshit doesn't work on him

>>139365422

Maybe Morikawa realized he wrote himself into a corner with Wally. No one should beat him, so maybe he just wen't up a weight class or two and wins a title there. He already messed up with Sawamura and had to write him out of the series
>>
>>139364971
>Shinoda is a prodigy.
>But his students are two constant failures and an edgelord mary sue who probably would have become good without him
>>
>>139367254
I do like having a fighter with a very abstract fighting style around that's not a blood thirsty black man, shame we might not see him if thats the case
>>
>>139368510

There is nothing wrong with that idea, but Woli was ridiculously overpowered and his match with Ippo, in my opinion, was one of the worst.

Itagaki might develop into something similar though, seeing how he copies other boxer's trademark moves. For a while he looked like he was going to get similarly overpowered, but then he got wrecked and hopefully his character goes into a better direction now
>>
>>139369124
Itagaki is just a cheap copy, he's fundamentally different. When Itagaki copies someone, he's copying someone. When Woli copies someone, he's actually learning and making it his own. If Itagaki learns the Miyata counter, he still won't be able to use it because he lacks the heart to. When Woli learns something, he can use it almost completely like the user.

The difference being, Itagaki is a veteran despite being hailed as a rookie, while Woli is an actual prodigy who has no fucking idea what boxing is.
>>
File: file.png (326 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
file.png
326 KB, 500x437
>Sendo proposes to his teacher
HOLY SHIT BASED FINALLY A CHARACTER THAT ISN'T A FAGGOT

>it was a misunderstanding
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.