[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend says this show is animated well and is really good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 1920x1200
My friend says this show is animated well and is really good.
Prove him wrong
>>
>>139339761
cant. he is totally right.
>>
>>139339761
Tell him to watch more than 5 Anime.
>>
>>139339761

I wouldn't know, I've never watched it.
>>
>>139339761
it's like a series about mmos from an author who never played them or any video games in his entire life
>>
>Prove him wrong
Can't about the animation part, because it is well animated.

As for being really good, it's not. Kirito is a boring protagonist who has everything handed to him on a silver platter. Asuna, seemingly one of the main characters, undergoes a nonsensical change from being a semi-badass to a damsel in distress. The game Kirito is in has its rules broken despite the fact that in-universe laws are a defining feature of an MMO anime such as this. The series goes into a form of genre shift several episodes in when it stops being about gritty survival in a harsh world and instead turns into a show about a family living happily.

But at least the first episode was good.
>>
He is absolutely, completely correct.

>>>/wsr/
>>
>>139339936
>turns into a show about a family living happily.
oh god that part where they start acting like the ai program is their child was so fucking cringe it physically hurt
>>
>Animation
It is actually pretty well animated.

>Really good
>2yearsofsemen.jpg
>>
>>139339761
the animation was the only redeeming part
>>
>>139340710
>cringe worthy irl
>anime
it was pretty good and well written. even gave me some tears.
>>
>>139339761
>My friend
kill yourself you normie scum
>>
>>139341634
>well written
What? Reki couldn't even write at that time. If you want a better story for sao read progressive you pleb.
>tearing up while watching sao
It wasn't even sentimental or sad. Shit was laughable at best.
>>
>>139339761
When will this meme end?
General consensus is it would have been pretty good if it ended after getting out of the game. Animation was also very good. The source material was quite bland, but the animation studio did very well with world building and making that source material into something that was quite enjoyable.
>>
>>139339761
Show him Boku no Pico
>>
Tell your friend to watch watamote see how long to friend call sao shit.
>>
>>139342260
>General consensus is it would have been pretty good if it ended after getting out of the game

(You)
>>
>>139339761

>ctrl-f glop
>0 results

Has /a/ forgotten already?
>>
The Main Character is a Slut for 7 girls and friendzoned his gf once
>>
>>139348116

Wait what? When did Asuna get friendzoned, before they got married? If so it doesn't matter one fucking bit.
>>
>>139339761
It is well animated. It's not a good show, but it's well animated.
>>
>>139339761
Who is your 'friend' and why are they relevant?
>>
>>139342077
>normie
Its normalfag newshit, learn it or fuck off.
>>
Aincrad arc was good. If it weren't for Yui, I'd probably put it as one of my favorite anime to watch.

Fairy Dancewas considerably worse. The final two episodes were alright, but the rest was a chore to get through.

I liked Phantom Bullet and Calibur, which is kind of an unpopular opinion. I thought Sinon was a really good, well-thought out character, and the animation was absolutely stellar in PB.

Mother's Rosario kind of failed, it was supposed to be this heartbreaking story that never git to me at all.

In all, it was decent. Not the best, not the worst
>>
>>139339761
Turn your trip back on Derp_commander. I can't filter you if you post anonymously.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.